Forums are back in action! ×

Hello rebels

Hello rebels, My name is Sylvain and I'm from France. It's actually the first time i write something in a forum, and English not being my first language, it's gonna be short with probably some mistake. I'm 6 feet tall and I weight 132 lbs. I've been doing some fitness for the past month, trying some workouts from different websites, somehow I really enjoy NF. I guess it's the pictures before/after of a skinny guy that really convince me to go on with NF. So I just bought the rebel strength guide deluxe and here i am. I 'd like to gain 50lbs, so I'm gonna follow the bulk up meal plan and join the body weight brigade. I'm really excited to get started.

I'm also happy to have join the rebellion, i'm looking forward to the next challenge.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 Kan, level 1 elf adventurer

STR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Bienvenue! :D

Why waiting for the next challenge? You may be two weeks shorts but you should keep your momentum and start now! Think about your goals and go post them in the adventurer forum, You can still do a lot in 4 weeks :)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Bonjouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur !!!! :D

okay, I'm sorry, it's the only thing I will write in french... :P But hey, it's cool to see other french people here ! I'm sure that Nuala is also going to say hi to you ! :)

I don't know if there is a deadline to join the 6 week challenge, but don't hesitate to set some goals and work on it !

Good luck!

edit : ahah see? Nuala has been faster than me... x)

STR 7.5 | DEX 1.5 | STA 4.5 | CON 5 | WIS 6.5 | CHA 3Challenges : First | Second Third

Archived