Forums are back in action! ×

How many times do I write this?

I have written and re-written this again and again, pretending to be someone I am not.

I am Scott. I am severely overweight. I have Major Depressive Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I was overweight before I started medication and am significantly more so now. I feel like sh*t most days and even more so now that the shirts I bought from the fat guy shop are tight.

This is going to be tough. I am not a strong person. I knowingly sabotage myself. My medication is against me, my job is against me, my busy family life is against me.

I am going to try and get onto the paleo lifestyle as I think that fits with who I am. I think my wife might be against me on that.

Wish me luck.

Welcome Scott, those certainly are some big challenges, but we are here to help. This is one of the most supportive forums I've ever found. If you can get diet in order, if you can start working out, it will help with your other issues. We are all rooting for you, know there are tens of thousands of rebels in your corner, cheering you on.

Scott Scott Scott Scott Scott Scott

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived