Forums are back in action! ×

Complimented on my Squat Form Today

FyreFlies

Woooot! I've been struggling with fixing that form for like 2 months now. One of the guys was looking at me and was like - wow, your squat form is great.

I was like yea.. I've been working on it. He's like yea, that's really hard work.

Then he told me I was pretty - I said yea, my bf is blind too like you. lol. :redface:

Double woot? :P

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Posted thrice? Damn. Dunno how that happened. Sorry!

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Woo!  Nice going Fyreflies, getting respect from a gym-goer has to rate up there for cool moments!

And I don't think either of the guys you mention have bad eyesight :)

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook

Aww, thanks guys.

BadWolf - I don't have a mirror where I squat, there's a glass door there, but the frame is in the way. So really - I do them blind. lol. Will be posting updated squat video soon - then you guys can REALLY tell me how I'm doing.

Haha Huntress - I worked on it for 3 months!

Seed - the best way is to clip a video of yourself and put it on the NF Form Check boards. Those guys have helped me tremendously. They will point out things you didn't even know you're doing and the good things you're doing too.

Do it! You can still stay anonymous - just shoot the video from an angle.

Archived