Forums are back in action! ×

Another girl nerd

I'm going to have to get on board with this rock climbing business. To many people saying it's the shiz. Welcome aboard!!! 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Being small have its advantages too. How many times have I seen some big guys failing what seems to be a "simple" start to me, just because he is too tall to keep his center of gravity at the right place. Seated one foot starts comes in mind. Also, we have a big advantage in narrow problems, similar to this one:

https://plus.google.com/photos/108480292517047016938/albums/5832994757338447633?authkey=CIzYjYjAwZXWGg

Many taller persons were feeling like "in a box" on this one. The wall on the left side was actually a problem for them, hindering their moves. This part of the block is known for being advantageous for small people and that's true, I often manage to solve the problems there, while some way stronger friends keep failing them. So yeah, I am still cringing when I see tall people solving easily some insanely hard problems for me, but well, I'm learning to use my size as an advantage.

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Archived