Forums are back in action! ×

15 months to get to where I want

I have decided that by my birthday next year I am going to be in the best shape I will ever possibably be in my lifetime.  My family is plagued with horrible weight genes and I have put on and taken off hundreds of pounds of weight in the past.  This time I want it to be for real.  I am taking a few major steps to get there and I understand and look forward to the hard road ahead that I have to go. 

Signed up for the gym -  Check

Have a daily food tracking system - Check

Website for information and encouragement - Hopefully Check with this posting :)

Couple of things about me: I love reading, comics, and RPG's (table top and computer), although I am finding that I have less time and patience for the latter as I am getting older.  I am married to a wonderful girl, but she doesn't really understand the weight battle and isn't very encouraging to keep me on my goals.  I work sporradic hours at work so finding the time/energy to cook/head to the gym will probably be my hardest roadblocks.  I look forward to getting to know my fellow fitness nerds as we go.

Thanks for the read :)

Welcome brother :D

Next challenge starts in two weeks, that will definitely help you stay on track, until then, find a guild where you will feel at home. Your fellow guild members will give you all the support you may need!

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Archived