Forums are back in action! ×

over head press mini win

Great progress.

I cal really sympathize.  I have repeatedly stalled on OHP, and I am not even a lady (at least last time I checked).

Current Challenge: (Feb-Mar 21) Step by Step

My Epic Quest Character Sheet  *** Old Challenges and Links hidden below

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2012) 1st (Scout) 2nd (Scout) *** (2013) 3rd (Warrior) 4th (Warrior) 5th (Warrior) 6th (Assassin) ***

(2014) 7th (Ranger) 8th (Scout) 9th (Monk) 10th (Scout) *** (2015) 11th (Ranger) 12th (Ranger) 13th (Ranger) 14th (Ranger) 15th (Scout) 16th (Scout) *** (2016) 17th (Ranger) 18th (Scout) 19th (Scout) 20th (Rebel)

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

Past groups: The Wild Hunt 6 *** The Serenity Crew *** The Wild Hunt 5 *** The Wild Hunt 4 *** The Wild Hunt 3 *** The Wild Hunt 2 *** The Wild Hunt 1 *** Browncoats

Achievements: (20 Sep 2014) Completed first half marathon *** (17 Feb 2014) Finished mission to bring body fat from over 25% to under 12% over six months (trying to repeat that now)

Great progress.

I cal really sympathize.  I have repeatedly stalled on OHP, and I am not even a lady (at least last time I checked).

Yea I was gonna say its hard for me to progress on OHP and I'm a guy.

To OP - thats awesome! Theres nothing better than the feeling of adding or trading plates. Adding 5lb plates to an empty bar. Or taking the 25lb plates off and throwing 35s on there.

Thanks everyone! I loved trading up to the real bar instead of the tiny weighted ones aka long dumbbells. It's especially fun to trade up plates at our gym since everything is colour coded so it feels like you're moving up a grading system.

Race: Goblin

Class: Warrior

Level: 2

(STR): 5 (DEX): 2 (STA): 2 (CON): 1 (WIS): 2 (CHA): 2