Forums are back in action! ×

New Member of Rebel-Division Germany

Hello to all NF-Rebels.

I'm very glad I found you and Steve's site. Kept reading a lot here in the last week and started already with some workout.

Now I decided to join the rebellion for the 6 week challenge starting today.

I'm lab worker from Germany and I want to get back in shape, for I built an impressive safety buoy around my hips over the last years, mainly caused by sitting on the sofa in the evening, watching tv, drinking some beer and nibbling chips instead of working out a little.

I'm weighing  76kg (168 lbps) at a size of 170 cm, so I can easily afford losing some 10kg of fat.

I plan to convert around 5kg of these to pure muscle tissue so I come out with a 70kg body of steel and hope for your help with this project.

To my advantage I'm building up muscles very quickly, but with endurance in cardio I struggle a lot. Additionally my time for workout is limited, for I've got a little daughter two years ago, and I want to spend as much time with her as possible. So I'm mainly limited with training time to the evenings or the !very! early morning.

As you may see with my nickname, I have an affinity to asian martial arts and trained in TaeKwonDo, Aikido and TaiChi. But this is a fairly long time ago and I never had the persistence to work me to some kind of Dan degree.

Now I will go on, framing some quests for my first challenge!

So thanks for your patience reading all this information and see you at the rebellion!

Greets Miyamoto

Viking  Warrior Level 5

STR: 7.5 | DEX: 11 | STA: 12 | CON: 12 | WIS: 12 | CHA: 9