Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Tuna and chicken (separately) make great croquettes.  I'll occasionally throw in some green onions and capers.  It really ups the game of the croquette.  An empanada place back east used to serve chicken croquettes with a yummy pico de gallo type side and a salad with a ranch-ish dressing.  The dressing was fantastic on the croquettes.

I applaud you on preparing for your meetings.  I really loathe people who show up unprepared, especially people who LEAD meetings.  They're just unproductive otherwise and I am not about unPRODUCTITUDE.  Boo.  You sound like a great boss!  I appreciate a no-nonsense boss.  Straightshooting is the only way to go.  You're lucky to be shed of the guy who didn't want to be on the team.  That's a blessing, I think. 

• Like 1

Yeah, croquettes are going to be a thing in our house.  

I can wing a speech with the best of them, but I like to be prepared in meetings because no one wants to be in them.  There are 3 other teams that were formed and no one wants to pick him up now.  Come Monday, we'll see if he asks to join back in.  We'll see how that goes.  

I am realizing more and more that I am wasting my talents here.  Were money not a factor, I would be writing and inventing and creating right now.  I am in desperate need of a weekend to focus all of this, though.  Something I'm not likely to get any time soon.  Maybe it's time to find some poker games and win a bit of money to finance a weekend trip...  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Hooray for hats! Here's a small selection of mine. Some

are still in storage or at my parents'. Also apologies for the dead unmade up face and crappy light...

output_BpJBjS_zps0c33bf3f.gif

Hatter for the win!  

Unmade face or not, you're smiling in most, so you win.  Love the selection.  Are those flowers that are hanging off that redish one?  That's awesome.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yep those are flowers. :) Very very pink in real life. It's more of a camping/festival hat than a day to day hat though.

That should be an everyday hat.  You are officially my favorite Swede, Hatter.

World record is 1015 lbs for a RAW DL.  Get to it.   :)

Oh, it's on now!  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

The green and white is my favorite of yours so far Rooks.  I need to get one like that.  Well done.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Love the hats. Also (random compliment from a stranger) the fact that you're a cutie doesn't hurt. And hey, I'm Irish, when I find a family photo that doens't involve beer I get excited. Seems normal to me

Well thank you.  

I bet there's a pint hiding in the 3rd photo as well, we just can't see it. :tongue:

It's been awhile since that one was taken, but I'm sure you're right.   :lol:

It also made me realize that I don't own a fedora.  I will have to remedy that.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'll see what I can come up with for you, Mistress of Hats.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

It seemed very fitting for you.  And when I buy a fedora, I will be explaining it's because the Mistress of Hats demands it.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

How do you not own a fedora? Even I own a fedora!

I imagined you yelling at me when I read that and I couldn't help but laugh.  

I never got around to it?  Top hats came first?  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yeah, croquettes are going to be a thing in our house.  

I can wing a speech with the best of them, but I like to be prepared in meetings because no one wants to be in them.  There are 3 other teams that were formed and no one wants to pick him up now.  Come Monday, we'll see if he asks to join back in.  We'll see how that goes.  

I am realizing more and more that I am wasting my talents here.  Were money not a factor, I would be writing and inventing and creating right now.  I am in desperate need of a weekend to focus all of this, though.  Something I'm not likely to get any time soon.  Maybe it's time to find some poker games and win a bit of money to finance a weekend trip...  

That feeling REALLY sucks :(

*hugs* I hope this weekend finds some of that for you :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

It's a busy weekend, but it will still be fun.  My niece turned 4 on Tuesday and we're going to her party tomorrow.  After that, MN NF Meet up!  Looking forward to that.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid