Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Last night's lift

Squats

3x5x45

5x5x100

Bench

3x5x45

3x5x70

5x5x100

Deadlift

1x3x100

I dropped the weight back a little and it went much better.  Still not sure how I feel about them, but they will be part of my next challenge, so I have to get used to them.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Thanks.  I think I will get used to them and maybe even start to like them, but it will take some time.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

It is a good word, but you never hear people say, "I am very combobulated today."  Man, I should start that.  

And tomorrow is Hawaiian shirt day for me.  Who's with me?

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

February 13th, 20XX: Hero - Skillet.  The song alludes to being able to bring out a hero living in you.  Despite what some people have called me in the past, I am no hero.  I am simply a man trying to do what's right.  There are true heroes out there, some even on these boards.  Those who are current or former military, those who work in law enforcement, on fire departments, as EMTs and other emergency services.  Those who are willing to go into harms way to help another, again and again.  There are doctors who are working today to reconstruct a leg for a little girl who lost it when a drunk driver hit her mom's car.  This girl lost her mother, her brother and her leg that day.  She was 6 years old.  This is a tough memory for me, so I am sorry if it doesn't flow as nicely as some of my posts.

I was on the road by chance that night a year ago, dropping off my nephew's favorite blanket to my brother at the fire house.  I was on my way home when I saw the cars collide.  I ran to the car that got hit and called 911.  My brothers unit was the responding ambulance.  I stayed with the little girl in the ambulance until her father got to the hospital.  The man was crushed.  His little boy (9 months old) and his wife of 8 years killed almost immediately.  His little girl was okay, but she lost the leg because it had a piece of bumper right through it.  I had stayed with her because she was crying for her mom and I didn't know what else to do.  I tried to comfort her the best I could.  My brother was good enough to let me ride with her to the hospital, despite being a total stranger to her.  The pace at which he and the other paramedics worked astounded me.  I told her jokes and made shadow puppets on the ride down.  When her father arrived there from work, I stayed with him talking and crying until the sun came up.  I told him that when they are ready, to give me a call and I will make sure they get into the Shrine Hospital for a prosthetic leg.  They've kept in contact ever since and they got the call from the hospital this week that they are getting in.    She got fitted yesterday and they are making her leg today.  I will be going there after work today to say hi.  I am also supposed to make a surprise appearance at her birthday party in a month.  Some people say I was the hero that day for responding so quickly and comforting the little girl.  I disagree.  I was in the right place at the right time and did what I thought should be done for her.  I did nothing out of the ordinary, but be a clown for her.  I am just a man trying to do what is right.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I am planning on writing a whole new routine for her.  Her dad came up with the idea of having me show up as a surprise a few months back.  How could I say no?  I couldn't that's how.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I did nothing out of the ordinary, but be a clown for her.  I am just a man trying to do what is right.

That's what every hero says. You may not be a hero to everyone you meet everyday, but you certainly are a hero to her (and to me too).

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

And now to lighten the mood a little bit here at Jitters' Corner:

zSoZC9S.gif

mIeF92r.gif

CY0s8xc.gif

GbTfzmf.gif

JB18QSY.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

valentine_dilemma.png

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Someone is getting Easter Candy and a jar of hammers tomorrow.  I'm not sure who yet, but someone.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Having had a staple to the hand before, I would have to agree.  Those would have to be some pretty big staples to go through the hand into the face...  No thank you.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Discombobulated is an excellent word. Not my favorite, but excellent. The crown has to go to callipygian. And you're taking advantage of my emotions in too many ways today. First, you tell me the 19th saddest story ever. Then you make me look at a baseball team other than my LSU Tigers. Then you make me forget why I stopped following XKCD. I cannot process this many emotions at once.

Level 1-2ish Assassin

Str: 2.2 Dex: 1.9  Sta: -0.49 Con:1.3   Wis: 2.8 Cha: 1.7

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/43281-a-single-step/

Bowing.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Just learned a new word. Thank you seabee, I'm sure it will come in handy. :)

Especially if you keep doing our stretching in front of your crossfit guys. ;)

Level 2 Warforged Druid