Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

I will be keeping the battle log.  I have my challenge thread up, but the log is where a lot of the day to day insanity will be let out.  

And I do work on the ground floor, I just think it would be fun to watch people go through windows at random.  Maybe I need to hire a group of stuntmen to follow me around...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I could see them throwing something (or someone) out the window, but probably not going through themselves...  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I could see some of that happening to a manager's car or two...I can't stop staring at that one.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

We got another 7-9 inches of snow overnight. It started out as rain because it was 36 degrees out.  Then it dropped to 10 overnight and there's a nice ice skating rink out on all the roads.  Schools are closed because the wind is making the drifts between 2 and 3 feet tall and somehow, I wasn't late for work.  Got up early to shovel this morning, got a good workout in that way.  Not sure if I will lift tonight or save it for tomorrow.  Thinking I should have made bacon this morning.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Bacon!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_n0uqjsAVGc1qf0z59o1_r1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

We got another 7-9 inches of snow overnight. It started out as rain because it was 36 degrees out.  Then it dropped to 10 overnight and there's a nice ice skating rink out on all the roads.  Schools are closed because the wind is making the drifts between 2 and 3 feet tall and somehow, I wasn't late for work.  Got up early to shovel this morning, got a good workout in that way.  Not sure if I will lift tonight or save it for tomorrow.  Thinking I should have made bacon this morning.  

I was quite proud of myself for actually making it to work on Friday.  Retrospect, I probably should have just worked from home (like 90% of my co-workers did), but sticking to back roads it wasn't that bad. 

Bacon!

bacon-art-mug.jpg

tumblr_n0uqjsAVGc1qf0z59o1_r1_500.gif

aspaceship6.jpg

No idea what that is from, but it's cool looking...

Bacon mug!

And my brother showed me this at lunch.  I need 4 other people!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I've been slacking on these.  Sorry for that.  

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

February 27th, 20XX: Cold - Crossfade.  By now, most of you have heard that I've not always been the most upstanding person on this planet.  I have done much that I am not proud of and I have made amends for a lot of it.  Some of it, I cannot.  So be it.  One such instance was a girl, K, I dated way back when.  I was recently broken up from my (now) wife and was really trying to forget her.  I had poured myself into music with some friends.  I met K at a show and we hit it off.  I liked her, but I was being selfish and throwing myself into the music so much that I kind of blew her off when I wanted to and I'd always find a way to get her to forgive me after.  This went on for 8 months which, to a high schooler, was an eternity.  I manipulated that girls emotions for my personal gain so I would have someone around when I needed, but was left alone when I wanted.  One day, after a couple weeks of ignoring her, I called her up and she didn't answer. I went to her house and there was a "sold" sign on her families house.  They moved away and in my stubbornness, I never bothered to try to look her up later in life.  She's since gotten married and changed her name.  She has never once communicated with me since.  I can't really blame her at all.  I was horrible to her and she finally took a stand.  I applaud her for that.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Feeling rather run down today.  After lifting, a pair of pretty eyes asked me if I wanted to run with her.  So I did...  And then this morning I was up at 3 to jump in the cold because I am putting in an extra hour today and tomorrow so I can come in late on Friday.  I will have to see my son to the bus Friday morning, so I won't be here right away.  

I could really use a coffee today...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I had to like, unlike and like that again because I need that mug.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I used to be that way too.  Either one of my soup cups of coffee or a red bull to get me going.  I've been trying to be as good as I can with keeping that out of my system, but I think I may have to re-introduce them (coffee, not red bull) slowly and in a limited capacity.

And I would throw in a switch blade on the mug somewhere with the button on the handle somewhere.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Because I'm an addict.  And I slip very easily.  I miss it...  I do have decaf, but it's not the same.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

This morning was a fun ride into work.  Get up early for my early start at work.  Yay...  Or not.  Feeling the DOMs in my legs from running on Monday, so movement isn't the easiest thing I can do right now.  I go through my morning routine and get out to Toddsly (my Pathfinder) and fire him up.  Start down the road and make it to the first highway.  I had somehow hit the window down button for the passenger side and it goes down.  All the way because it's automatic and my hitting the button again to put it up doesn't work.  At all.  So, now I'm going 65 mph with a window down and it's 7 below zero out there.  It got cold.  The window just would go up.  I stop for a hot chocolate at the gas station and try to pull it up by hand.  Not happening.  I am going to be late for work if I don't get moving, so I jump back in and keep driving.  Only another 10 miles to go.  Get to work and get clocked in.  Get one of the shipping guys to help me out and after about 15 minutes, the window is back in place.  My ears are freezing and I'm grateful for heated seats.  On the plus side, I woke up in a big hurry when that cold air hit me, so that's always a good thing.  

And one of the guys in the office who was sick yesterday just got in and isn't much better, so yeah, stay the hell out of my office.  I don't need to get sick, thank you very much.  

Things will get better now.  I demand it.  Today will kneel before my might!

tumblr_mqk59m6LEW1ra8x1ao1_250.gif

I am awake, sleepy and in a Jittery mood right now.  (<-- how, you ask?  It's a clown secret)

tumblr_mwcq0fyXoE1rwazoko1_500.gif

This will be an interesting day.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I need to find a green suit coat.  Going to be used for two costumes this year.  The Riddler and The Onceler.  

riddler.jpg

once_ler___how_bad_can_this_be__gif_it_m

Looking at it, though, I will probably need two.  The Oncelers has the tails and is pin striped.  To Goodwill I must go!

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid