Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

tumblr_n1j9k9qMeD1re6gbro1_250.jpg

This day is your bitch Jitters!

This made my day 100% better.  Thanks, Bats!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

tumblr_n1m1jf3rn71skbydco1_500.png

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Might get to that.  Green coats are surprisingly hard to find on the cheap.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

March 3rd, 20XX: Eye of the Tiger - Survivor.  Last week, when I went for my first run all winter, this song came on as I started up my truck.  It lasted, literally until I pulled into the parking spot.  (Hooray for close gyms!)  It got me pumped to run.  I got home and I had to download it (sadly, didn't have it already) and put it on my running playlist.  I was shuffling songs this weekend with my son and it came up.  He listened to it and told me, "Dad, I want to go for a run when this song comes on".  That's my boy.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm glad you approve.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Green suit coat: white dinner jacket and rit dye?

Rit dye works wonders on white cotton, and it is surprisingly easy, but time consuming. I did two armchairs and a loveseat, each a different color...and it turned out well. One coat wont be difficult for you at all, I think. 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I am feeling under the weather, but not as bad as yesterday, so that's always good.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

is there ANYONE who doesn't want to run/fight/beat something when "Eye of the Tiger" comes on? 

Yes. Me. *ducks as people throw rotten vegetables*  A teammate I had in college played it on loop in the locker room every day before practice. Now that song reminds me of being on that team, which was not a fun experience. 

Usually Lady Gaga songs make me want to get up an shake my tail feather.

*cough cough*  dance party *cough*   Did someone just say dance party?

tumblr_mvfkyqK4B21rxa2k2o1_500.gif

Sorted Hufflepuff, Self Proclaimed Stark, Lover of LEGOS

Love the stuff you love, and pursue your passions without fear or regret.

Weekly Battle Log Here: Silver Sword

NhSpJBo.gif

Much needed.  Just got the call from the service station...  engine is toast and a used one is around $2000...  Hmmmm....   Craigslist, here I come again.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Fix the lighter. Thanks, Rooks. That made the night a little better

Level 2 Warforged Druid

If you are actually looking for a replacement motor, I'd recommend checking out John's Auto up in Blaine.  If you have a pretty common car, you might be in luck.  I picked up a replacement motor for my Ford Ranger from there for like $600 and it was slightly lower mileage then mine.  

Install was still another $900, but still less then I was expecting for a motor replacement.

John's didn't have anything that would work that was affordable.  I did just do a quick search and found one with lowish miles (122k) for $200.  Says tested and comes with a 30 day warranty, but it's in Prescott (not that far) but I still have to find someone to install it for $25 and a waffle... And my brother just let me know he may have found someone.  This might be turning around.

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_mwj1a2HpUK1skbydco1_400.jpg

bring-it-on.jpg

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Level 2 Warforged Druid