Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

I finally decided to start showing off my legs a few years ago, only it seems like every time I decide to wear short shorts or skirts, it becomes cold and windy at some point. Murphy's Law of Booty Shorts.

• Like 2

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Scoundrel ;) 

You say windy like it's a bad thing...

• Like 1

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

I finally decided to start showing off my legs a few years ago, only it seems like every time I decide to wear short shorts or skirts, it becomes cold and windy at some point. Murphy's Law of Booty Shorts.

I think we have you to thank for the idea of posting pics. But I don't recall if you ever did. Lol obviously not in booty shorts

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I love my breasts. I love my hips. I love my curves. I love that my body is capable of one day having and nuturing my children... nothing short of amazing. The female body is strong and beautiful... just like steel magniolas <3

• Like 5

Spoiler

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

This made me smile <3 

I'll amen to that, sister. :)

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

Nice topic, it is great to see that everyone is proud of something on their body :)

So... after dropping some weight and a lot of exercising, I finally got to the point where I am happy with my torso. It felt like shapeless lump of fat before.

I will lose some more fat and keep exercising (must get to the six pack :playful:  ), but this already feels ok.

I especially like my shoulders.

http://www.zaslike.com/files/ckji86v3zmpzk7nazryp.jpg

Since very young age (12-13 or something like that) I was unhappy with my legs. They were always muscular and with relatively low fat. Even in my biggest phase you could hardly pinch any fat there. But I always hated them and those big calves. REALLY hated them. I remember looking all the guys with skinny legs and wishing to have one pair of those.

Now I finally got to the phase where I learned to love my legs.

And all those leg muscles surely burn some calories :D

http://www.zaslike.com/files/joziz29kvao13jzwwu.jpg

• Like 2

I think we have you to thank for the idea of posting pics. But I don't recall if you ever did. Lol obviously not in booty shorts

I said I like my rippling forearm muscles, which I did attempt a photo of. Booty shorts/miniskirt photos of me do not exist, I don't think! I'll scour my archives and see what I can come up with.

• Like 2

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Since very young age (12-13 or something like that) I was unhappy with my legs. They were always muscular and with relatively low fat. Even in my biggest phase you could hardly pinch any fat there. But I always hated them and those big calves. REALLY hated them. I remember looking all the guys with skinny legs and wishing to have one pair of those.

Oh man, I absolutely can sympathize. Especially as a girl. I got made fun of for my super muscular calves at school (thank you soccer). But I appreciate then now, just like you. *high five*

• Like 1

I do so love a pair of good looking legs.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Wow :D

Great legs and beautiful tattoo!

Mine were in the post above, I don't have other pics at the moment. I should probably take one from the front too...

You know, Rocky, your shorts almost look like a censor bar. But you have nice strong legs too. :D

And Unlikely Heroine, you have gorgeous legs!

• Like 2

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

:0 Well.. okay.. I guess I could make an I love legs tribute. But you have to show your too!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Would have to agree with everyone else. Great legs. And you said you WEREN'T a jaw dropper???

I'm not. I just only take pictures from good angles. ;P Except my before pics, which are horrendous and secret.

Lol the right angle is very important. Or just taking 5000 for the one good one.

And I say great angle for that pic and also awesome tattoo. One day I will get one...maybe lol

• Like 1