Forums are back in action! ×

Random motivational image

Posted Image

I found this in a magazine a long time ago. It always cracked me up but imagining it in Arnold's voice somehow motivated me!

There's heaps of arnie ones out there, but most aren't insulting, they just quote things he's said over the years. This one however... Well yeah, it is kind of funny, but it makes me think of the song 'Arnold' that came out a couple of years ago now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

what's wrong with a little insult?

I've found it's my best motivation. Tell me I suck and I'll work harder.  Tell me I'm awesome and I stop trying.  People are too quick to say they are awesome and congratulate themselves for mediocre behavior.  

That being said- I love Arnold.  

• Like 1

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

• Like 3

"Strong in purpose and strong in action; strong within and strong without; strong against foes that are seen and strong against foes that are unseen; all the way up and all the way down, all the way around and all the way through; first, last and always—strong!"

Not that I'm a Seahawks fan, but this is pretty motivating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9J_XnHnuts&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

"Strong in purpose and strong in action; strong within and strong without; strong against foes that are seen and strong against foes that are unseen; all the way up and all the way down, all the way around and all the way through; first, last and always—strong!"

Not that I'm a Seahawks fan, but this is pretty motivating. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9J_XnHnuts&feature=youtube_gdata_playerSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

it could have been used as an advert for anything, but Duracell? That's a bit of a stretch...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very cutesy there SR, just the sort of thing my wife would like. Of course, our lounge room is currently pasted with pictures of bodybuilders and fitness models, which is kind of the way I prefer it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwarf Warrior

This man, Oscar Pistorious, shot and killed his girlfriend, I don't think he should be on this thread.

True, but to compete in the Olympics without legs is no less impressive and inspirational a feat for his later shortcomings.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

1653831_524230561029344_176216144_n.jpg

1656374_522039707915096_1422843060_n.jpg

• Like 2

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Posted Image

Or Ho-Hos. Or Doritos. Or any of those terribly processed things we deem delicious at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a guy, I can quite honestly tell you I've never explicitly questioned whether I ever wanted to be a woman... until I saw that picture. Like, wow, it makes me want to get up and get lifting even though it's past midnight here :-p

Anyways, of the past 4 and a half months or so that I've been on my post-NF lifestyle, here are the images in which I find worth remembering (as they're quite easily forgotten, especially when things start to go astray:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8

1978689_10201494770273779_951175992_n.jp

Bahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!

Thank you. You just made my day! :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

"Even in your action, when your action is good, you gotta ask what drives it, what guides it, what moves it, what's the spirit behind it. What's the reason behind it? What's the purpose behind it? ... when you aint got nothin left in your tank, you gotta think about the people in your life who you're doin this for. And then if you can think about them, you can go one more mile...

The truth is you gotta find somethin within within, and that's gotta push you, and that's gotta elevate you, and that's gotta move you. When you find out what your why is, and your why gotta be deeper than you, you don't hit snooze no more. When you find your why, you find a way to make it happen"

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs