Forums are back in action! ×

Good deal on making it through the weekend. Today is day 69 for me. If you are like me, triggers and cravings are still one or two per hour for you at this point. They will continue to decrease exponentially for another 2 to 3 weeks or so.  For me the ability to handle oxygen better became noticeable at week 4 or so and that was really cool. Someone else on this site recommended WhyQuit to me and ithe information helped in that I was ready to deall with the withdraw.

Do whatever works for you, but for me (after several failures over 20+ years), this time I have only worried about making it to the end of the day.

Good luck.

Someone else on this site recommended WhyQuit to me and ithe information helped in that I was ready to deall with the withdraw.

Do whatever works for you, but for me (after several failures over 20+ years), this time I have only worried about making it to the end of the day.

Good luck.

Yeah, I know the site. I managed to quit once before and it stuck for about 4 months, but then I went to my sister's wedding, got drunk and gave in to temptation. Alcohol and cigarettes are irrevocably linked for me, so I must not touch one or the other follows. I am far too prone to substance abuse. That scares me a little.

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

The fact that you've gone this long is huge! Quitting is such an amazing thing to do in terms of improving your health and it's so important to recognize those types of tendencies. Awesome job and keep it up!

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson