Forums are back in action! ×

So, it's not fitness related...

Yay! 

You should reward yourself with some celebratory squats! 

:D

I actually did exactly that!  I tried my hand (or legs) at Bulgarian split squats today as part of my workout routine.  Still fine-tuning the difficulty, but I think I'm onto something.

Congratulations!

What are your plans then?

Immediately?  Tea, dinner, writing :P

In the slightly further future, I've applied for an Honours year, then after that, I'm intending to get my PhD - main area of study will be fantasy literature.

In the meantime, keep writing books and hope someone likes them enough to put a fancy cover on them and convince other people to buy them  :playful:

Way to go!!

Way to go Vella!!

:) :)  Thanks, guys!

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

That's great! I remember that feeling, I just graduated for my bachelor in design in May. Those feels of never having to do another project/paper/test again still make me happy when I think about it. Fucking eh! 

Enjoy the freedom! Get a job! Enjoy your money for once! Yay real life! 

SW: 193lbs

CW: 152lbs

GW: Healthy/Strong

Lost 40lbs of fat, working on building muscle with heavy lifting. 

Follow me on Instagram (jdoiron) or Twitter (@jdanielledoiron

Also visit my website for healthy recipes and some life advice! (From my experience) jessicadoiron.com

Fellow nerd in training. 

That's great! I remember that feeling, I just graduated for my bachelor in design in May. Those feels of never having to do another project/paper/test again still make me happy when I think about it. Fucking eh! 

Enjoy the freedom! Get a job! Enjoy your money for once! Yay real life! 

Hehehe - I would, but I'm a hopeless academic.  As soon as I get back to Australia, I'm getting back into study as soon as they'll let me.

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Hopeless academic? I feel you on that one. I'm rather purposefully going slowly on my degree because I enjoy school so much. 

Congrats on your finals!!

I'm going as fast as possible ... but doing as many degrees as possible :P  And then I never left the university again...

Hooray! Congratumalations! That must feel wholly awesome to know that you're done. Would be a huge weight off my shoulders :)

Oh gosh yes.  Super pumped to get into my Honours year next year - fewer contact hours and more essay/thesis writing.  It's everything I ever wanted my Bachelor's to be :D

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)