Forums are back in action! ×

When is the next challenge?

Hmm, now to hunt them down. I have to have something to focus on or I may kill the kids over the summer holidays.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Ooooh 12 days of Christmas mini challenge! I already have a theme thought out <3

Looking forward to my first challenge! Been keeping a battle log instead for the past three weeks.

• Like 2

*Level 3 Hobbit Adventurer*

Moomin 3 - Heart of an Adventurer

2 - Maintenance therapy 1- Keep charging ahead

"Life is akin to sailing against the current - forge ahead or be washed downstream" -- Ancient Chinese proverb

They're playing that one close to the chest. I don't even know about it and I'm a mod...

Hell spezzy was playing it close to her vest. I got hired on and she was like "oh yeah there is also a mini holiday challenge that i need to you organize, setup and run. Welcome aboard! " 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle