Forums are back in action! ×

What games is everyone currently playing?

I know this will be blasphemy but I have never played Minecraft.

me neither, but I stand proudly with my head high when I say it...it really just doesn't look like my thing...it looks like a lofi version of Dungeon Keeper :)

Level 6 - Human - (North of the wall) Wyldling/Celt - Ranger/Assassin.

Epic quest I Battle Log I Accountabilibuddies 3 5 I Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5

(STR) - 4 (DEX) - 1 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 6 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) - 2

"Spartans! Prepare for glory!" - King Leonidas

Pinterest I instagram I Goodreads 

I play SWTOR on PC.  Madden 25 on PS3, and CoC, boom beach and Marvel's Champions on my phone.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I've been playing WoW for about ten years now, but just recently I've picked up Guild Wars 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic because I've been needing a change of pace in my MMORPG interests.  The subtle (and not so subtle) differences have jump-started my appreciate for a good online game, even if keeping three MMOs on the go is a bit strenuous for my time schedule!

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

I picked up "Rocksmith" yesterday. I can't play jack squat yet :wacko: Has anyone here played it before?

I play Rocksmith (2013) and it is awesome, stick with it and it is a great tool too, having now played qotsa go with the flow and it being relatively accurate I was quite pleased with myself :-)
  • Like 1

Level 6 - Human - (North of the wall) Wyldling/Celt - Ranger/Assassin.

Epic quest I Battle Log I Accountabilibuddies 3 5 I Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5

(STR) - 4 (DEX) - 1 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 6 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) - 2

"Spartans! Prepare for glory!" - King Leonidas

Pinterest I instagram I Goodreads 

Someone got me into Summoners War on my phone. And it's hella complex for a phone game. And it doesn't even require that normal "you need to but more crystals to win!" type system. Pretty enjoyable.

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

Diablo III.  That's pretty much it right now.   I sometimes go through long periods where I'm playing either L4D2 or TF2 pretty much exclusively.

Did I offer advice in my post?  Please keep the following in mind:

• I am not a doctor nor any other kind of medical professional.
  • I am not a lawyer.
  • I am not a mental health provider
  • I am not a nutritionist
  • Your mileage may vary
  • I don't do anything in moderation
  • I have lots of injuries & if you train like me, you probably will too.

Currently on a Neverwinter kick. Played it in beta and just didn't really like the feel. Second time around, I like it better (and it's more casual thus far - making it easy to fit around my horrible traveling schedule).

We've also introduced the kids to the glory that is D&D. So far so good (and that's our fun Saturday family night activity).

Got the new n64 in yesterday and set it up..it came with a few free games, not really major titles (unless you are a total die hard for WCW vs NWO).  Went out and grabbed: Twisted Edge, 1080* and Cruisin World..along with a game shark..might have to return the game shark as I'm getting iffy results with it...I think the contacts need some work..but they had another one in the store so I'll just try to exchange it.  So I played a lot of those games..next week I'll raid my parents house and dig all of the big title games out of storage..then it's game on!

I know this will be blasphemy but I have never played Minecraft.

me neither, but I stand proudly with my head high when I say it...it really just doesn't look like my thing...it looks like a lofi version of Dungeon Keeper :)

I am amazed at some of the things people can build with it.

I'll be honest, I had pretty much the same mindset going into it..but I downloaded it to see what the fuss was about..and got hooked.  I haven't played in awhile, but it can be very fun.  I play in the creative mode tho so I can design and build things without interference from the game..eventually I'll finish my maps up and invite people to test them out.  One of them has a massive sky bridge that covers most of the map and a giant floating glass temple that's in the works still.  Going to put a HUGE lava lake below it..make it my fortress..lol

My other big map I am building a castle into a giant set of mountains..that one is much further behind and needs more work.  I'm still very far from doing some of the super insane builds I've seen..but it can be an absolute blast to just see how inventive you can get.

I'm kind of in a rut in terms of gaming, mostly because I actually end up putting off playing my games.

I'll often find myself playing Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Mario Kart 8, as well as other iterations of these series, when I have company.

As for my solo gaming, I have at least five games that I have either just started or have yet to start - two of which I just got in the mail this afternoon and haven't actually opened yet. I apparently decided to go on a Platinum Games/Clover Studios kick after owning Bayonetta/Bayonetta 2 and a friend's copy of Okami, as I bought Viewtiful Joe 1, Viewtiful Joe 2, Okami (Wii version), and The Wonderful 101. I also have to play Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.

Of these games, I've only actually made progress on The Wonderful 101, having completed the three parts of Operation 001 (aka I've just started). I'm not sure if my opinions on the game would be topical to this thread, so I'll leave them out for now.

Race - Ambiguously Human | Guild - None

Level - 0 | STR - ? | DEX - ? | STA - ? | CON - ? | WIS - ? | CHA - ?

I've been feeling some doldrums in my MMO search which lead me to reinstall the now free to play Age of Conan that I haven't touched in years.  It definitely hasn't aged well and scarcely measures up to the more successful and modern offerings I've been dallying with in the form of Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR.  I guess my search for that perfect MMO might not happen. 

That being said, I'll likely be craving more WoW any day now and Guild Wars is filling the hollow adequately.

Some guys at work have been bullying me into picking up Black Ops 2 for the PS3 to join them online for some murderous shenanigans.  It's been ages since I did anything shooter-related so I am somewhat looking forward to that.

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Got the new n64 in yesterday and set it up..it came with a few free games, not really major titles (unless you are a total die hard for WCW vs NWO).  Went out and grabbed: Twisted Edge, 1080* and Cruisin World..along with a game shark..might have to return the game shark as I'm getting iffy results with it...I think the contacts need some work..but they had another one in the store so I'll just try to exchange it.  So I played a lot of those games..next week I'll raid my parents house and dig all of the big title games out of storage..then it's game on!

I played the hell out of 1080* on N64. Racing my ghost...

I just downloaded Kerbal Space Program. Rocket science is HARD!

I love KSP. Mostly because I work with rockets and space payloads IRL :)

• Like 2

Just started Last of Us. I'm loving it so far. The graphics are blowing my mind, and the enemies scare the bajeebers out of me.

On my 3DS, I've got Paper Mario Sticker Star. It's just so much dang FUN. I'll spend an hour running around just collecting new stickers to put them in a collection album, it's so dorky. After that, I've got a new Professor Layton to begin.

• Like 1

Sylph Spellblade | Level 10 STR 5.2 | DEX 4.2 | STA 6.2 | CON 11.32 | WIS 6.75 | CHA 7.3

17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Just started Last of Us. I'm loving it so far. The graphics are blowing my mind, and the enemies scare the bajeebers out of me.

You're in for a treat!!!

Eli and the Timeline of Growth

"Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you.

You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic." ~ Anaïs Nin

Just tried out kingdom of loathing. Its pretty fun. Gotta be careful that I don't spend too much time on it though.

Have been playing a lot of evolve lately, then sadly my progress got reset...

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)