Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

Just started playing again, is there room for me to rejoin the clan?

Looks like it Squeak, at 41 or 42 members.

I can't accept new players, but I'm sure the "powers that be" can hook you up!

Welcome back.

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

I did the same thing, Pete. Got greedy for my first attack and only came away with 1 star. So, I picked a more reasonable target for my second attack to make sure I contributed a little more to the war effort! Despite all these, it's still a really close war. If we have good participation, we could easily win this one.

• Like 1

Level 1 Myrmidon Ranger

[ str 3 | dex 3 | sta 2 | con 2 | wis 3 | cha 2 ]

Fitocracy

Looks like the website ate my first post, so will try again.

Can we get a clan e-mail to encourage as big a turn out as possible this war? I for one would like to win one sometime soon. <g>

Maybe also mention the "speak up or get kicked" rule for not warring?

Just a thought.

Good luck to everybody this war!

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Looks like the website ate my first post, so will try again.

Can we get a clan e-mail to encourage as big a turn out as possible this war? I for one would like to win one sometime soon. <g>

Maybe also mention the "speak up or get kicked" rule for not warring?

Just a thought.

Good luck to everybody this war!

Thanks for the reminder Pete.  Been meaning to send out more messages in game but just keeps slipping the mind.

Once I can send out another message (12 hours), I'll mention that we are "cracking down" since the Holiday season is over.  I figured I wouldn't count it against people since we Christmas and New Years back to back and I know people get tied up in that so didn't count war misses against people the last two weeks.  We'll see what happens this war and going forward. 

• Like 1

i posted in game, but i'll be away next war (not this one.) I'm going on a cruise! 

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Thanks for the reminder Pete.  Been meaning to send out more messages in game but just keeps slipping the mind.

Once I can send out another message (12 hours), I'll mention that we are "cracking down" since the Holiday season is over.  I figured I wouldn't count it against people since we Christmas and New Years back to back and I know people get tied up in that so didn't count war misses against people the last two weeks.  We'll see what happens this war and going forward. 

No problem, trying to help without sounding pushy.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

So I am still not high enough to do any warring but I can help with troop support. They aren't high level but I'll do what I can. Thanks to everyone that has been supplying me with troops too

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

So I am still not high enough to do any warring but I can help with troop support. They aren't high level but I'll do what I can. Thanks to everyone that has been supplying me with troops too

No worries buddy, you will get there. You're an active and resourceful player, we need more like you!

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

I just hit level 26. Gold mines are leveling to the highest point now, after them I am going to hit last army camp and the the remainder of my walls and the other barracks then time to upgrade the town hall! Ohyeah the wife has started to play too. she loves it and may joing NF clan when able to (if we will have her)

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Bakari, look up the clan. we would love to have more people that help out

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

So, I'm going to practice balloon attacks today before trying them in war. Any tips on what to look for as far as targets more vulnerable to this tactic, or army layout (I have 220 slots, max level loons), best spells, or anything else?

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

So, I'm going to practice balloon attacks today before trying them in war. Any tips on what to look for as far as targets more vulnerable to this tactic, or army layout (I have 220 slots, max level loons), best spells, or anything else?

I've never done one either, don't even have my loons upgraded, so am interested to here what others have to say.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

If you want I can start a hound for you for your cc.

I would think a solid strategy would be try and use as few ground troops as possible. But that's just me

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

If you want I can start a hound for you for your cc.

I would think a solid strategy would be try and use as few ground troops as possible. But that's just me

That's how I'm going. No need for cc until I'm sure I'm going to try it.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I look for AD that's close together, drop the balloons, then the hound, and once balloons start hitting things I drop a rage on em.... then follow them with some minions for clean up. I was using 24 balloons, 1 hound and 30 minions with 2 rage spells and 2 heal spells.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)