Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

Is there a NF guild [or equivalent] on Boom Beach? Perhaps a new thread as well to address the different games.

Not that I know of but I am down to join a NF Boom Beach guild or whatever.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I hate you guys, now I"m playing boom beach too.  TH5 already.

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I got to get to TH6 to join :(

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

hehe you said duty

I love that movie

Wheymen

I'm excited for the clan levels. First, they look fun/useful. Second, they're earned by competing in clan wars, so I'm hoping they will encourage more casual clans to war more which, in turn, should lead to us getting matched with non-uber clans more often.

Also, being able to opt out of war seems really nice for going on vacation, whatever, without the hassle of having to leave and re-join the clan.

• Like 1

Level 1 Myrmidon Ranger

[ str 3 | dex 3 | sta 2 | con 2 | wis 3 | cha 2 ]

Fitocracy

I wonder what the opting out will do though. If we had exactly 40 ppl and one person opted out does that kick others out of the war who would have otherwise participated?

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Oh I forgot, healers also no longer trigger mines.

I wonder what the opting out will do though. If we had exactly 40 ppl and one person opted out does that kick others out of the war who would have otherwise participated?

Clan leaders have the final say so if only one person opts out they might choose to opt that person in and have them be inactive, etc

This too, shall pass.

Yeah, I can edit the buttons for each person no matter what you set it as.

The way I'm looking at it is that if we decide we want to war more and drive the XP up, we can add a second war and have a set time that the war search will start after (like we do right now for 8 pm Monday being the time we start the search after, though it's typically closer to 10). People who don't want to war that much just have to let us know, and we'll alter the button settings before each war based on who wants to war or not each time. We can have a standing roster in the first post of this thread or something like that for each war. People can always feel free to change their minds and let us know.

I'm open to any other ideas, the above is just my initial thoughts on how we might manage it if some people want to war more than once a week now that we have these controls to set the rosters up and it no longer has to be "everyone or no one".

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Yeah, I can edit the buttons for each person no matter what you set it as.

The way I'm looking at it is that if we decide we want to war more and drive the XP up, we can add a second war and have a set time that the war search will start after (like we do right now for 8 pm Monday being the time we start the search after, though it's typically closer to 10). People who don't want to war that much just have to let us know, and we'll alter the button settings before each war based on who wants to war or not each time. We can have a standing roster in the first post of this thread or something like that for each war. People can always feel free to change their minds and let us know.

I'm open to any other ideas, the above is just my initial thoughts on how we might manage it if some people want to war more than once a week now that we have these controls to set the rosters up and it no longer has to be "everyone or no one".

If you decide that to try that, put me on the "Every war" list... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I would like to.see a normal war then one minimum number war. I forgot if it was 10 or 20, but it would basically be our most active members and highest ranked. Giving us a shot at getting more war loot without worrying if people are going to use their attacks.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

If you decide that to try that, put me on the "Every war" list... :-)

Gotcha. I think iwe'd start it off as everyone being "not in" by default and having to opt in to be in it, to make sure we don't put people in that odn't want to be.

I would like to.see a normal war then one minimum number war. I forgot if it was 10 or 20, but it would basically be our most active members and highest ranked. Giving us a shot at getting more war loot without worrying if people are going to use their attacks.

We'll have to take a poll on this, but my initial opinion is that I agree that we should be more strict with the second war as far as participation/trying to get max stars/wins. First war open to all, second war more serious. Something like needing to have at least a 2 star/attack average, always use both attacks, etc.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I would suggest that we do a war or two using the new system of opt in/out and look at our player numbers before we think about doing a second war.

I like the idea of contacting people before a second war is declared and gauging interest. Maybe could use it as a reward? Or as a way for lower players to get more loot?

Also, with any luck, spring might be here in the near future, and people "might" not have as much gaming time for multible wars.

Just thoughts going through my head.

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

I would suggest that we do a war or two using the new system of opt in/out and look at our player numbers before we think about doing a second war.

I like the idea of contacting people before a second war is declared and gauging interest. Maybe could use it as a reward? Or as a way for lower players to get more loot?

Also, with any luck, spring might be here in the near future, and people "might" not have as much gaming time for multible wars.

Just thoughts going through my head.

hadn't even thought about doing opt in/opt out for the main war. Will state that's an option as well. Wish clan messege length was longer...

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

I just left a clan that was mostly inactive so I could join the NF clan. Sent off my request and a couple hours later got a message that it was denied. Tried to join again, but it says I've been banned. What gives?

What's your CoC name? If you didn't put that you were in NF, then we pretty much auto-reject.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)