Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

I just left a clan that was mostly inactive so I could join the NF clan. Sent off my request and a couple hours later got a message that it was denied. Tried to join again, but it says I've been banned. What gives?

There have been some issues accepting new players lately, it has nothing to do with you, the more the merrier in my opinion.

Maybe one of the leaders will need to "invite" you, what's your CoC name?

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

What's your CoC name? If you didn't put that you were in NF, then we pretty much auto-reject.

this. If you just leave the default messege in, we reject. You have to identify as being in NF.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Hey Clanmates,

Now that we have this opt in/out option I think that leadership should consider opting out some of our clanmates.

I'll be honest, I'm getting frustrated by some people not taking part in wars nor letting leadership they won't be, ahead of time. Now I realize this is just a silly game and everybody has a real life, but is that really too much to ask?

I really don't care if we win more wars (ok, maybe a little), but I would like to see our participation numbers improve.

If we keep getting no-shows to wars, I think I will be opting out of warring.

Just letting people know my feeling on the matter.

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Hey Clanmates,

Now that we have this opt in/out option I think that leadership should consider opting out some of our clanmates.

I'll be honest, I'm getting frustrated by some people not taking part in wars nor letting leadership they won't be, ahead of time. Now I realize this is just a silly game and everybody has a real life, but is that really too much to ask?

I really don't care if we win more wars (ok, maybe a little), but I would like to see our participation numbers improve.

If we keep getting no-shows to wars, I think I will be opting out of warring.

Just letting people know my feeling on the matter.

I'm in agreeance. People who didn't use both attacks are going to get "turned off" for warring when I get around to it today or tomorrow. IF they want to participate, they just have to turn themselves back on.

The other thing is that people need to work on improving their attacks. If you're not hitting at least 2 stars, you're either attacking targets that are too hard, or you are using a poor strategy. Learn from what went wrong and fix it next time peeps.

• Like 3

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

The other thing is that people need to work on improving their attacks. If you're not hitting at least 2 stars, you're either attacking targets that are too hard, or you are using a poor strategy. Learn from what went wrong and fix it next time peeps.

So long as you're not in the top ten. I've 1 starred a lot, simply because that's all that's left when I get my attack ready. Yesterday being a good example.

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

So I can't pre-set the opt-in/opt out, it's selected when you go to search for each war, so we'll just have to set it up then before the war search. Right now, the following people are getitng deactivated for wars unless they tell us they're back and will participate:

Kelly the Great

Stargazer

Simonize

Obitim

Abby

So long as you're not in the top ten. I've 1 starred a lot, simply because that's all that's left when I get my attack ready. Yesterday being a good example.

Of course if you're limited in your targets, that's a different story, you're just picking whatever has the best chance to get the clans the most stars.

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

Anyone know who Kelly the Great or Abby are? Messeging those people to let them know I'm opting them out, but they are free to opt back in if they are going to be active again.

500 / 330 / 625

Anyone know who Kelly the Great or Abby are? Messeging those people to let them know I'm opting them out, but they are free to opt back in if they are going to be active again.

I think Abby is related to Schmopey....

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I think Abby is related to Schmopey....

Oh that's right, it's his son.

Get your kid in line Schmopey!

• Like 2

500 / 330 / 625

deleted cause I'm wrong

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I'm in agreeance. People who didn't use both attacks are going to get "turned off" for warring when I get around to it today or tomorrow. IF they want to participate, they just have to turn themselves back on.

I lost track of time this war, and ended up using just random troops I had left over to use up 1 attack. That was my bad.

But I agree that I kind of have half assed the war because we where so far behind and have been losing due to lack of participation. 

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I"m trying the giant/healer raiding army.  question about ideal make up.  I have 210 spaces so.  10 giants, 8 wb, 2 healers and the rest barchers.  Is this what others do?  my giants seem to get killed pretty fast.

every thing is lvl 5 except barbs (6) and healer (3)

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

I would throw some wizards in the mix

And instead of wb take a jump spell

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I"m building the spell factory now,  what about some gobs too?  cause all I want is the loot?

Wheymen

If you go gobs I would go wall breakers giants and gobs. If all you want is loot

My thing with pure raiding armies is I want to keep it simple. Have 1 barracks for each troop so as I raid they are being built. Have 2 with giants 1 with wb and 1 with gobs.

• Like 1

I like having the barracks all going all the time thing,  I will try giants/WB/gobs next raid.

Wheymen

You can always request ppl to donate cc troops that will help to. So wizards, archers, even a healer

26 gobs

26 barb

52 archer

12 giants

3 Angels

7 wallbreakers

That's my 220 breakdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625