Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

With my work schedule (shift work) and the crap connection I have while there it makes it hard for me to be all one or the other.

I guess that makes me "always out"?  Though I might like to war once in a while when I see somebody setting up a mini war.

That doesn't help much I guess.

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

With my work schedule (shift work) and the crap connection I have while there it makes it hard for me to be all one or the other.

I guess that makes me "always out"? Though I might like to war once in a while when I see somebody setting up a mini war.

We'll take you when we catch you.

• Like 1

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

I guess that makes me "always out"?  Though I might like to war once in a while when I see somebody setting up a mini war.

Yeah, you can jump in a mini if you catch it. We'll always still ask if anyone else wants to jump in, I just want a list of those who would automatically reply "yes" in cased they're not around when asked.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Can you guys explain what you mean by "main war" and "mini war"? What type of schedule does this clan use?

Main war - Everyone participates, except those specifically opted out. Search is done Monday night, war goes Tuesday. We are in a Main war now...

Mini War - Less people, tends to run about 10-15, usually asked if anyone wants to join, you're not assumed to be in unless you specifically say so. They happen basically when the main war isn't going on.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I'm always in for Main War,  I love doing the mini wars too, but I will let someone new take my place every now and then.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

posted in clan chat but count me in for mini wars too

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

I'm in for all wars full and mini

What's your in game name?

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'm in for all wars, main and minis. Really like the minis. 

I'll change my status to off if I can't make one.

It really seems like the 10-15 minis are where our wins are.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Living out in the boonies with barely dialup Internet. Will be opting out of wars for now. Sorry guys

Sent from my phone, through the banging of weights, to the chimp translators aboard the tardis powered by the dylithiam crystal flux capacitor.

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

For all you gluttons for punishment out there, I've created a Nerd Fitness Kingdom for the game "Rival Kingdoms". I told myself I wasn't going to play anything but Clash, but I got to admit I'm liking "Rival Kingdoms".

If anybody wants to join my tag is petefeet74 (same as clash) it's a Red Flag with White arms flexing, it seemed to fit.

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Hey kids,

I'm still digging "Rival Kingdoms" and we currently have four players (though to be honest only Cid and I seem really active).

It's different from CoC in several ways...

1. You get to decide your army only after seeing your opponent.

2. The game matches you, no hunting for bases.

3. Ancients (a bit like hero's) abilities are powered from the number and type of building you destroy, so putting your TH outsides your wall only powers up the person attacking you further, so no farming.

4. There are different kinds of Ancients (I currently have four) that you can upgrade and decide which once you want to use before you attack.

5. Shields only last 6 hours and it doesn't matter if you're on or not for getting attacked, freaked my out the first time I was online and it said I was being attacked.

6. Still trying to figure out the whole "Kingdom" side of it, players need to help upgrade different parts of the kingdom to allow more "Lords & Ladies" (like Elders), etc...

Hope to see so of you there someday.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Hey gang... so how's the CoC clan doing?  Haven't even checked into this thread since I quit.  Who's all hit TH10?  I'm mean Pete and CA have to have all the goodies rolling out of his base by now, but anyone else finally make it? 

I'm working on my patience, I've only got walls, DE troops and a couple traps to level up. Gonna see how long my patience holds out before I bump myself up to ten.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)