Forums are back in action! ×

JessFit's Fire

http://lifecurrents.dw2.net/butternut-squash-chipotle-dip/

Calls for sour cream, but I won't let that stop me from enjoying something so awsome. Instead I let a can of coconut milk (full fat) sit in the fridge for 6-8 hours, then used an old fashioned can opener to puncture the bottom. The lighter part of the milk drained out and I still had the thick stuff in the can. Used that along with a little lemon juice to cover for the sour cream. Also, next time I plan to use less thyme, it was really strong.  Plus the milk that I drained off I can now use in smoothies and protein shakes!

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Awesome.  Thanks!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

And they feel good on your neck just relaxing.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

rita-repulsa-o.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

powerrangers_thumb.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

207543f887fac8625728fbfc3f77e966cf18818f

Level 2 Warforged Druid

just-realized-this-after-watching-an-old

tumblr_lrzjp2YNhP1qa1dck.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Rook, I rarely know what is going on here but the gifs are fantastic!

Remember that blister that I got under my callous? Well the whole callous ripped off. Dumbass me went to the gym yesterday anyway and now have a blister under the raw skin left by the blister. Doh. It is mostly gone already, thankfully. I stopped working out as soon as I realized.

Work weights

Squat: 45x3x5 (Clearly the squat rack was busy)

Lunges: 45x3x10

OHP: 55x3x5

2 chinups

Also, according to the new pedomiter I walked 2.8 miles yesterday. Good stuff since I spent the day sitting at a desk and the evening sitting at my salon.

Today is my last day of work! Not really processing this... My coworker made me a gift basket of organic fruits and veggies as a goodbye gift <3

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Today is my last day of work! Not really processing this... My coworker made me a gift basket of organic fruits and veggies as a goodbye gift <3

That was nice of your coworker to think healthy for you.  A few more hours and you have a whole new workplace to look forward to.  Excited for you to start your new job on Monday.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid