Forums are back in action! ×

The dorkiest stuff you've worn while working out!

The beard hat in my avatar?  Wore that on my race this past Saturday.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I used to wear bandanas like that back in high school and sometimes at work if I was sweating to much. Don't wear a red one or someone might get the idea to nickname you Rambo. Stuck with me for 5 years of one job ans some people never knew my real name because of it.

Definitely worse things to be called! That's epic. :D

"The smarter you get, the more you realize anything is possible." - Georges St-Pierre.

I Lurk No Moar!

Lord Foxington Smellybottom's training log! - Drop by and tell me what you think!

It wasn't a normal workout but the last time I wore something wonky was a turkey hat for one of those turkey treks. Got my pic in the newspaper too... at least the back of my head. That way they didn't have to get my permission to feature it?

I need to get some funny t-shirts and outfits... seriously where does Richard Simmons get his stuff? I would totally rep that.

http://youtu.be/2xKU6KTk0As

superwoman pajama pants ;)

20140228_173045.jpg

eyore pajama pants :)

I have gone to the gym in an ankle length denim skirt... and ran on the treadmil and lifted (not on squat day)

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

My favourite ever Led Zepplin " houses of the Holy " t-shirt which now is so thin it is almost see through, the neck band is in two pieces and there are huge holes under the arms, but it is my favourite and best workout garb, together with my cut off trackies I look like a street urchin but feel a million bucks.

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

I was running late for the gym last night, so just grabbed my kit and ran out the door thinking I'd get changed when I got there (bear in mind, our gym doesn't actually have changing rooms. I was going to get changed in the office). I walk into the gym in jeans, cowboy boots and an electric blue lambs wool jumper.

One of the other ladies looks at me shocked and says "Are you working out in that????"

I look at Norma (she's my trainer, and owns the gym), we both shrug and say "It wouldn't be the first time..." (Hehe)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I wear my BPRD (as in the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defence, where Hellboy worked) tshirt when running quite a bit. It was too small for me for a few years but it fits me again now! WOOOOOOT!

Also used to have a really nice Xavier Institute for Gifted Students Tshirt I wore till it fell apart. People asked me where it was and I'd just answer Westchester, upstate New York. One kid on a bus asked me what my mutant power was and his mum told him off for being rude. I told him I farted mind controlling gas.

• Like 4

i gotta get more more dorky gear. right now the dorkiest things i have are a blue shirt with megaman's head that says "the man" underneath, and a brown shirt that looks like it's had a stencil of the evil monkey spray painted on it in yellow, grafitti style with the drips running down.

Son wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas, so I told him smart wool socks, thinking he would know to get low top running style. Nope. Black dress socks. They look a little strange, maybe I should get the little garter belts to go with them. (Are those even a thing anymore?)

• Like 1

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Son wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas, so I told him smart wool socks, thinking he would know to get low top running style. Nope. Black dress socks. They look a little strange, maybe I should get the little garter belts to go with them. (Are those even a thing anymore?)

For men, they're called "shirt stays" and are intended to keep your dress shirt straight and tucked correctly.  Not sure where to get them on the civilian side, but they were mandatory for most uniforms in the military.

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

Silly walks to Mordor?

Someone, somewhere, NEEDS to make a video of lord of the rings characters doing the silly walk argument.  Please, someone.  Anyone.  PLEASE!!!

For men, they're called "shirt stays" and are intended to keep your dress shirt straight and tucked correctly. Not sure where to get them on the civilian side, but they were mandatory for most uniforms in the military.

The hair on my legs still doesn't grow in from my shirt stays. no joke

• Like 1

Craig A

Murse of The Year

Beard Enthusiast

Nerd

Rebel