Forums are back in action! ×

Still Alive...

Glad to see you around still.  Life has a way of throwing things in our way, from time to time, that makes us struggle.  It's these things that bring some of the happiest moments when we figure them out.  Good luck with your journey and stay in touch with us.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Welcome back!

"The woods are the only place I can see a clear path."

Pathfinder, Nord (Adventurer)

Measurements: 163 lbs (N 13.625, C 39, W 37.5, H 40, RB 12.75, LB 12.75, RT 20.5, LT 21, RC 13.5, LC 13.25)

BMR: 1562.5 Kcal

Challenge Level/Stats: Level 0 (STR-0) (DEX-0) (STA-0) (CON-0) (WIS-0) (CHA-0)

Rebel Levels: Level 3 (EQ 1)

Academy Levels: Adventurer/Level 1 (Nutrition - 1) (Caffeine - 1) (Sugar - 1)

Challenges: #1

Welcome back! Your tribe has been waiting, it seems (based on the replies to this thread alone). 

I'm sorry to hear that things are really difficult for you right now. Is there someone you can talk to in person? Friends, family, a professional? You don't have to carry this pain alone.

I wanna echo talking to a professional. I was resistant to the idea myself but now its one of the best decisions I've ever made. 

And now I feel worse than ever.
I feel like I'm just a fat gut with a sexual fetish, extreme self loathing and clinging to the idea of transition as an escape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are special, and Wonderful. You are wanted and needed. Your contribution to this melting pot of life is necessary! Its something that you might not be able to see right now but its there.  I hope you can find it in your heart to be comfortable in your skin: whatever shape, gender or identity that is.  

My current girlfriend was a self identified "Bull Dyke" (her words, not mine) at one point, but is now a Pansexual Gender fluid person dating a guy. Change is tough. Change is necessary. Its not wrong or bad to be confused and explore. Hang in there!

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
--------------------------------------------------
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0
--------------------------------------------------

I feel like I'm just a fat gut with a sexual fetish, extreme self loathing and clinging to the idea of transition as an escape

****biggest giant hugs****

I am sorry you feel that way :( I tend to feel the same way sometimes, like "yeah right, you got lucky once, no one else is ever going to want you regardless of whether you are looking for men or women, so just give up before you get started" 

but you know what...that bullshit isnt true, thats just our head lying to us trying to make us believe the worst about ourselves because all the people who have made us feel that way all of our lives were scared of who we can be, and who we would be, if we felt free from judgement to be ourselves. Don't let them win, let YOU win <3 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

You are special, and Wonderful. You are wanted and needed. Your contribution to this melting pot of life is necessary! Its something that you might not be able to see right now but its there. I hope you can find it in your heart to be comfortable in your skin: whatever shape, gender or identity that is.

^^^^^^ This. So much this
  • Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

but you know what...that bullshit isnt true, thats just our head lying to us trying to make us believe the worst about ourselves because all the people who have made us feel that way all of our lives were scared of who we can be, and who we would be, if we felt free from judgement to be ourselves. Don't let them win, let YOU win <3

^^^^ And this.

You will never find a harsher critic than your own self doubts. Believe me. You deserve to be happy and feel good about yourself, to be free from all that guilt and self loathing. But you need to believe that, and give yourself permission to be happy, to love yourself, to accept yourself without compromise. It's ok to do that.

Big hugs.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

All of the virtual hugs I can give.

Brains can be awful things, and they tell the worst lies.  Don't listen to it when it tries to get you down, and remember that no matter what, we're here for you :)  We think you're wonderful and love to be around you, even when you don't.  You go ahead and do what you need to do for you, and we'll be here with support, always.

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)