Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

No, they look completely different and if you saw them together you couldn't even pick them as brothers. They even have personalities on polar opposites of the spectrum.

Awww man... all further twin jokes from here on out, are ruined...

*walks off pouting*

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I found a music rehearsal room at my school on monday. It's a small room that has a piano. I sang and played the piano for one hour today and when I left, I realized that I hadn't had enough yet! I guess I need to go back tomorrow. Rediscovering a joy in playing and singing is an awesome feeling! 

• Like 2

Level 3 Hobbit Adventurer

Challenges: 1 2 Current

Accountability group: The Cutlasses      

STR 4 | STA 5 | DEX 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 | CHA 5 

Coolest thing happened today :) I saw a girl that I was in the shelter with last year, that I actually really liked, and she has two boys (one with some severe speech problems) and I put in to make sure that I get her family to adopt for Xmas :D :D I'm excited to buy stuff for a family I know personally, that needs help :)

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Today was my wedding anniversary. Myself and the in-laws went up to the cemetery. It was very sad and difficult, but there was a moment when we were all standing together in the sunshine in a line with our arms around one another and I realised that the whole family was there.

That made me smile. My family. :love_heart:

• Like 6

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Today was my wedding anniversary. Myself and the in-laws went up to the cemetery. It was very sad and difficult, but there was a moment when we were all standing together in the sunshine in a line with our arms around one another and I realised that the whole family was there.

That made me smile. My family. :love_heart:

Family's all there is in this world, Guzzi. I hope you feel like we're all a little bit family, here. Love you <3

• Like 2

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

*big Guzzi hugs*

As for my own family... my boy's in the paper again. 

Oh Thrillho!  Your poor boy!  He seems like an amazing kid though (not surprising really) and his attitude towards it is really impressive.  I had a friend at school who had juvenile arthritis, though he was lucky and outgrew it in his teens, so there's hope for your wee man yet.

*big hugs back btw*

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Jitters Junior and I were on our way to his practice when I asked if he had his water bottle packed.  He mentioned that no, he doesn't.  Fortunately, we were at a red light right next to an Aldi.  Stop in and grab a case of water.  For two bucks, I felt like it was worth it.  The kids get going with their stretches and I sit down with my book.  They are doing a lot of running on this practice and after 20 minutes, the coach calls for a water break.  One of the kids mentioned she didn't have a water bottle today.  A few others mentioned it as well.  I get up and run to Toddsly and grab the case.  I bring it back and offer it up to any of the kids who want it.  The coach thanked me for it and they move on with the practice.  On the way home, JJ mentions to me that it was nice that I shared the water with his teammates.  I said it was a small thing that I could do.  He told me "the small things can be a big deal".  I was smiling for the rest of the night thinking he is getting it.  Moments like that make everything else seem insignificant.

• Like 6

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I got HOME from work by 0815 and I'm all jammied and snuggled in my bed by 0845.... normally I'm not home till now. ... (I am forgoing the running of the beast because I'm still sick and super tired. ...)

Extra hour of sleep ftw!

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Yay for good sleep! I actually slept straight from 10ish until nearly 6 this morning. That's the longest uninterrupted stretch I've had in too long to remember. If I go to bed that early I tend to wake around 2 and be up for an hour or so.

Those origami flowers are beautiful. People really are so creative.

• Like 1

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

So I step outside today to meet the guy who's replacing my truck windshield, and Florida has a lot of rain, here lately we've had TONS of rain. So now I've got mushrooms growing everywhere in my yard. Had to smile at the thought of the Smurfs building a new subdivision...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

my mom's microwave blew... so I told her I was going to send her a gc for walmart so she could get a new one... and she THINKS I am sending just enough for the microwave... but I am sending her 75 :) and I can't wait to hear her smile when she calls me :D

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move