Forums are back in action! ×

Language Exchange Topic - Find a buddy!

ch3

Native English speaker; beginner Italian.  https://www.duolingo.com/alphabookworm

If you're visiting Florence, let me know.  I studied abroad there recently and am happy to provide advice/tips on travel (or the best gelato places).

"Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten"  -Neil Gaiman

Mandalorian Assassin: Level 5

Current Challenge - Artemis becomes Mandalorian

Overall Weight Loss Journey: Starting Weight -     Current Weight -    Goal -160lbs

I added you, gaboloth. My husband is trying to learn Italian!

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

I am a native German Speaker, further I can speak/want to improve English (intermediate/fluent), Dutch (intermediate, but currently living in the Netherlands), French (very rusty so more beginner than intermediate), Spanish (beginner), japanese (beginner, forgot almost everything because I had no one to train with).

If you are interested we could use Facebook, Email or PM. :)

Can I still join this? If so :

Girl-Meet-World : Native English, moderate Korean (I can listen and sort of understand, but I need subs for kdrama etc) : PM, and my skype is scarlettshadowstories

Panda  

Hobbit | Drifter | Level 3

STR 6 | DEX 5 | STA 2 | CON 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 2

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Training | Challenge 1 2 3 4 | Epic Quest

Okay I want to join too

German (native) English (quite good Toefl C1 but need to constantly learn nonetheless) Spanish (Beginner 1 course at the university but skipped the exam :/)

I'm interested in learning more Spanish, also If someone is willing to give me a crash-course in useful Japanese and or Chinese that would be awesome (I'm going there in February/March :)

I'm good with PM, Line, maybe whats app and Skype (but I need to find my password first)

@JustJess if you're interested I can over you some German knowledge :)

• Like 1

My NF-Character: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58102

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Member of the League of Epicness, Hellfire Club!

...would like to be a Nac Mac Feggle ;)