Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

I hear lot of talk of artsy, crafty, and crochet-y (Don't mock me.  It's a word now.  I declare it so)..  I have stuff on my list but I am not opposed to getting something artsy, crafty, or crochet-y.  I just saw the cutest nerd crochet project on Etsy.  I don't crochet so I went past it..  ANd now I can't even remember what it was...   The horror, the horror.   

Crochety...I like it. I can get behind that.

Oh I hate when that happens. Always seem to kick myself after that. Maybe why have serious issue of now 'liking' way too many things on there.

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

WHO IS MY SECRET SANTA?!?!?!?!

ok, I got it out of my system for now :D

We know it's not Batman's parents because they're dead.

Sorry I having serious Batman issues lately

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Ugh! I know that this is nonsensical... but I'm so nervous asking for something! :neglected::hopelessness:

awwwww thats all the more reason you should :) Gifts are best when given to someone who truly appreciates them :)

• Like 4

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I hear lot of talk of artsy, crafty, and crochet-y (Don't mock me.  It's a word now.  I declare it so)..  I have stuff on my list but I am not opposed to getting something artsy, crafty, or crochet-y.  I just saw the cutest nerd crochet project on Etsy.  I don't crochet so I went past it..  ANd now I can't even remember what it was...   The horror, the horror.   

Same here! Normally I love making gifts for people, sadly I have barely any time this year. But I would never so no to a fun artsy or craftsy present. I also would never say no to any of the things I put on my list, so... your move, Santa!

• Like 2

Current challenge: Respawn Time!

What I want to know...is who's on Santa's Nice List and Who' on the Naughty list???

I'm perpetually on the Naughty list, but every now and then I get some tick marks on the nice column :P

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I prefer to remain on both lists

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

What I want to know...is who's on Santa's Nice List and Who' on the Naughty list???

I'm perpetually on the Naughty list, but every now and then I get some tick marks on the nice column :tongue:

I'm easily on Santa's nice list =)

Zendikara

Level 1

Night Elf Adventurer

STR  2 ||  DEX  1 ||  STA 1 || CON 1 ||WIS 9 || CHA 3

Between Heaven and Hell

Nerfiwrich challenge

Previous Challenges =11/10/14

Goal: Pay off Visa

12%
12%

There is no defaulting to the nice list, this year. I've started a new method of everyone being on the naughty list, by default. You have to earn your way onto the nice list... I do have a tendency to give more nice points for naughtiness.

That's almost considered an oxymoron lol.

• Like 2

Zendikara

Level 1

Night Elf Adventurer

STR  2 ||  DEX  1 ||  STA 1 || CON 1 ||WIS 9 || CHA 3

Between Heaven and Hell

Nerfiwrich challenge

Previous Challenges =11/10/14

Goal: Pay off Visa

12%
12%

Sometimes I'm good, but when I'm bad I'm even better.  ;)

No, I think this year, I have found my way to the nice list.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Shipping is taking forever for the last part of my person's gift to arrive.  I think I'm watching the calender and more worried about getting the last part of their gift together than they will be to get their gift once I've mailed it. :P In the mean time though I have found one or two extra items to include. :) Now the debate of do I wrap each item separately, or just the box as a whole....

• Like 2

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

Sometimes I'm good, but when I'm bad I'm even better.  ;)

No, I think this year, I have found my way to the nice list.

Yup :( I tried really hard to keep Jitters on the Naughty list this year, but no dice :(

and that goes for most of us, bad is always even better than good ;)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I stole the cookies from the cookie jar, so I'm on the naughty list.

Sorry guys. It was me. We can put that song to bed now.

I bet you also let the dogs out
  • Like 6

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move