Forums are back in action! ×

Beginning Teacher Respawing!

Its time for a Respawn! I initially joined the rebellion in 2013 towards the end of my senior year in college, then a combination of a summer camp without internet and my first year as a middle school art teacher pretty much killed my fitness journey. That first year was brutal, super long hours + late nights + fast food + no workouts, and I'm sure you can see where this story is going.... I gained about 20lbs and lost a ton of the progress I was making towards my fitness goals, during that first year. Finally around this November, I realized that It was becoming increasingly harder to fit into my pants, and I realized that I needed to get back on track. So for the last few months I have been making my workouts and my health a priority.

And now I'm back on here and ready for the next 6 week challenge, excited to be making progress towards my goals and to be part of the Nerd Fit community again! 

P.S. How is everyone getting that awesome filling up progress bar in their signature? Its so cool!

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

Good luck on your respawn! Seems like you've figured out the progress bars by yourself :D

I'm wondering what your workout scheme looks like, as I - eventually - hope to hit that 10-15 BF% mark myself.

======================================================================================

[Level 2 Monk]

STR: 2 - DEX: 1 - STA: 2 - CON: 2 - WIS: 4 - CHA: 4

:triumphant: [COMPLETED!] My first challenge - Challenge virgin reporting for duty! [/COMPLETED!] :triumphant: 

:angel: [iN PROGRESS!] My second challenge - Keejos becoming a Monk! [/iN PROGRESS!] :angel:

"Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels." - Someone

======================================================================================