Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings Adventurers!

Hello!

My name is Sycopat and I am a n00b.

It seems like a good time for me to be starting here, I really like the sound of the 6-week challenges and there's one starting at an opportune time: I've scheduled a fitness assessment/intro session in my universities gym for next monday!

A bit about me and where I'm coming from.

First up, I am a nerd (duh!) with a wide range of nerdy interests, my main indulgences though are miniature gaming, books, and video games.

I'm currently a little overweight, which is down from a lot overweight last year through the adoption of a paleo-like diet. But long term I found the diet was very expensive and mentally taxing so for about the last two months I've been allowing some stuff that's not paleo back into my meals, and just maintaining my weight.

Now the time has come for me to make the push and finish my journey towards increased health.

This time though, I don't want to do it only through dieting, I want to start getting fit, and I'm here on the recommendation of my brother to learn how to do that. So far I'm really impressed, working on figuring out my main quest/race/class etc. so I can take part in the next challenge and I look forward to getting to know the place and people better!

Sycopat

Level 0 Half-Orc

Class ???

Current Challenge (23 Feb - 5 Apr)

STR DEX STA CON WIS CHA

0      0      0      0      0      0

Hiya Sycopat! You're right the 6 week challenges are great opportunities to improve yourself and become healthier good luck on your first one with the Recruits :D

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]