Forums are back in action! ×

I just made FOOD! And it's not poison!!

I don't cook. It's not that I can't cook, it's just boring. and I hate eating. Unless it's jelly and ice cream. Or chocolate. Or haribo. Or.. Well you get the idea. Pixie lives off sugar and she should really stop and learn to not hate eating real food.

I JUST MADE STEW.

With beef.

And sweet potato.
And carrots, and green beans and runner beans.

AND IT TASTES NICE.

Ok, I'm struggling to actually eat it. Because I can't remember the last time I had proper food. Or a good portion of any food. So my stomach's proabbly trained itself to be the size of a un-inflated balloon to make digesting easier. But I'm eating it and I have lots to put in the freezer!

Yay.

• Like 11

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.
17 STR ¦ 17 STA ¦ 13 CON ¦ 17 WIS ¦ 13 CHA ¦ 12 DEX

Latest Challenge! , Battle Log! , CHARACTERYAY

Woooooot!  At least you're forcing yourself to eat something tasty.  When I force myself to eat my culinary adventures, the experience is decidedly less palatable. :D

I don't cook. It's not that I can't cook, it's just boring. and I hate eating. Unless it's jelly and ice cream. Or chocolate. Or haribo. Or.. Well you get the idea. Pixie lives off sugar and she should really stop and learn to not hate eating real food.

I JUST MADE STEW.

With beef.

And sweet potato.

And carrots, and green beans and runner beans.

AND IT TASTES NICE.

Ok, I'm struggling to actually eat it. Because I can't remember the last time I had proper food. Or a good portion of any food. So my stomach's proabbly trained itself to be the size of a un-inflated balloon to make digesting easier. But I'm eating it and I have lots to put in the freezer!

Yay.

Been there!  So I know exactly how it feels!

There is so much to be said about the confidence gained by cooking the meat of your choice (beef, pork, chicken, possum) and knowing it's not going to kill you!

Enjoy!

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP

That's awesome! Stews and soups are awesome to freeze, because then when it gets super cold in the winter, you can heat it up and have yummy, warm, filing food.

Congrats on making not-poison! (And especially something that sounds soooooooo good.)

Lita

Wood Elf Recruit | Level Zero

|| STR 0 || DEX 0 || STA 0 || CON 0 || WIS 0 || CHA 0 ||

|| Battle Log || Challenges: current ||

Still tastes nice! It looks awful, to be honest... but it tastes fine! :D

That just means it's the best kind of stew! :D

And it doesn't have nightshade (my nemesisis), so that would be a thing I could eat, nom!

Wait wait... what's a runner bean? o.o

20630.jpg

Runner beans!!

Mum used to grow them when I was a kid, along with brocolli and tomatoes... it was nice being able to go to the garden when I wanted a snack!

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.
17 STR ¦ 17 STA ¦ 13 CON ¦ 17 WIS ¦ 13 CHA ¦ 12 DEX

Latest Challenge! , Battle Log! , CHARACTERYAY

20630.jpg

Runner beans!!

Mum used to grow them when I was a kid, along with brocolli and tomatoes... it was nice being able to go to the garden when I wanted a snack!

Omg they're huge o.o

We used to do similar with cucumber, or with the blackberries or crab apples a few houses down, which I'm not certain weren't wild, oops

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

• Like 1