Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Wouldn't really count this as wit and quiet charm (that would be the likes of Wentworth Miller from "Prison break", Tom Wlaschiha from "Game Of Thrones", or Chad Michael Murray from "One Tree Hill"), more like social awkwardness and overcontemplation. There is no place in society for an overcontemplative man. That's why they killed Socrates.

so you avoid society and become a hermit, if I could figure out how to pay the bills that way, and have someone to hermit with occasionally....it would be like paradise :D 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

See...that's exactly why! :D Shy guys with wit and quiet charm are omg so much sexier than loud in your face boys, but maybe that's because I'm old (?) 

THIS. I feel like dudes who are loud and boisterous as their M.O. are subconsciously aware that that may be their only mechanism by which to attract the ladyfolk. Does way more for me when it's obvious that a man is secure enough in his own skin that he lets his charm and humor speak for itself (rather than his volume).

Naw. I'm not old (I don't think...) but that's way hotter to me than Mr. Showoff.

• Like 2

But, are you still attracted to the "what the hell does she see in him" obnoxious guys?

hell no, but I wasnt in junior high either...loud people have always gotten on my nerves bc I am super sensitive to noise. So just by virtue of their volume I went the other way, or just thought they were cute but never went near them. 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

But, are you still attracted to the "what the hell does she see in him" obnoxious guys?

I'm with Bekah on this one. Nope! Not attracted to that kind of guy at all. And never have been, not even in my teens.

I guess some of us just have good taste, huh Bekah?

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I'm with Bekah on this one. Nope! Not attracted to that kind of guy at all. And never have been, not even in my teens.

exactly :D :D :D I don't like drama queen girls for the same reason....lol but thats a topic for another thread.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

hell no, but I wasnt in junior high either...loud people have always gotten on my nerves bc I am super sensitive to noise. So just by virtue of their volume I went the other way, or just thought they were cute but never went near them.

Ok, well, it was nice knowing you both, I guess...

;)

• Like 2

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

A man who you see walking down the street with his HEAD UP, looking around! Shows he is present, first off, and screams confidence!! Hate seeing people walk around staring at their feet :(

LEVEL 0 REBEL

STR:0 DEX:0 STA:0 CON:0 WIS:0 CHA:0

-----

Personal Stats

Female, 29, 5'5", 135 lbs

Waist:33 Hips:37.5 Bust:36 Thigh:21.5 Bicep:11

-----

My First Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/46662-a-new-adventure-for-claire/#entry976479

A man who you see walking down the street with his HEAD UP, looking around! Shows he is present, first off, and screams confidence!! Hate seeing people walk around staring at their feet :(

I was that person for too long, and I can't help but want to give every kid who's looking at the gum on the sidewalk a sidewalk and a promise that it gets better and they are worth it. One of the things I most like about my guy is that he sees that sadness and insecurity in people and always makes an effort to do something about it. Usually with a hug. 

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

Talk low, talk slow, talk only when there is something worth sayin'

And with that sexy voice of yours.....? Oh yeah!

Bad Leanne! Bad Leanne! Behave yourself! :hopelessness:

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

So, quick question.....where the hell were the girls like you & Guzzi in junior high/high school?!?

Can I just point out here that the same applies in reverse? I was probably the last among all my friends to enter the world of dating or even kissing. In high school, everyone and their dog had a boyfriend except me. None of the guys were ever interested in girls like me. They all fancied the giggly, inane, bimbos with the push-up bras.

And I found, and married a sweet, shy guy, so there! :P

• Like 1

oh see I'm totally different, guess its that whole inability to read body language thing, I just walk up to that guy and ask him what he's looking at....lol, dont care about outward confidence, at all. Actually, I kind of prefer the quietly self assured bc he is less likely to be swayed away by a vapid girl with a cute face, bc he isn't chased after as much.

So, quick question.....where the hell were the girls like you & Guzzi in junior high/high school?!?

I was there, you just were staring at the hot cheerleader and didn't notice.

And with that sexy voice of yours.....? Oh yeah!

Bad Leanne! Bad Leanne! Behave yourself! :hopelessness:

hah! Behave??? screw that shit!

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

oh see I'm totally different, guess its that whole inability to read body language thing, I just walk up to that guy and ask him what he's looking at....lol, dont care about outward confidence, at all. Actually, I kind of prefer the quietly self assured bc he is less likely to be swayed away by a vapid girl with a cute face, bc he isn't chased after as much.

LOL... I used to be a "toe-starer" and if you would have asked me that back then, I would have been seriously confused...

I was there, you just were staring at the hot cheerleader and didn't notice.

Nah... I was chillin in the corner playing with my pet lizards in the courtyard...

hah! Behave??? screw that shit!

TRUTH!

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)