Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Which is odd when you think about it, most of them want to attract a straight male, yet wear things that make us go WTF?

This is very true. If attracting males is even slightly involveded in the decision, a large chunk of female clothes would be thrown out. Plenty of women seem to dress in a manner to make themselves as least attractive as possible.

Sometimes.... not all of us would dress women in string bikinis and call it a day... I'd just like to see more functional outfits. Gimme jeans, tshirt and boots over 6 inch heels and a mini skirt.

Eh, assuming a bit much. Clothes can seriously enhance attractiveness or degrade it. Very few women benefit from string bikinis, most guys understand this. Much like yoga pants in non-workout settings, it is not a look that the majority of women can pull off attractively, and for those that can't pull it off, it is a big time detraction.

• Like 1

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Reality check: Straight Men like women. End of.

Fixed.

Also, that pretty much sums it up too.  Do I have a type?  I don't really think that I do.  If you lined up every woman I've dated you wouldn't find much similar about them.  Some were chesty, some were small breasted, some were tall, some were short, a few redheads, two brunettes, a raven haired lass, one blonde...

The only thing that could be said that they all had, was they all stood out in a crowd.  They all had unique looks to them.  Hell, they weren't even all Caucasian!  One was French, another was Puerto Rican, another was Italian, then a little white girl originally from Texas, a lass born in Romania, a black girl and married a French Canadian lol

• Like 3

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Oooh! I just got changed for the gym and had a change of heart. Maybe I can pull off "athletic" :D

For Bekah...

4u9uquzy.jpg

I... umm... yeah... I think.. wait... what was I gonna say... damnit...

Kind of a disclaimer... I'm a stomach guy... so yeah...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Oooh! I just got changed for the gym and had a change of heart. Maybe I can pull off "athletic" :D

For Bekah...

4u9uquzy.jpg

tumblr_m83kadY88H1qzfnl7.gif

• Like 5

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

For Bekah...

4u9uquzy.jpg

:D You look perfectly athletic :D and I'm with Insanity, jeans and boots on a girl look great, it tells you at a glance she has substance and isnt vapid and shallow and/or a sheeple.

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

aaaaand....I know all the "guys just want to see you naked" bit, but some guys and almost all girls aren't so easy to attract by naked + beer, and keeping them is another thing entirely. But whatever, I can't control everything, and my whining is certainly not something to love regardless.

Sooooo.....something I love about men, is watching them do manual labor, I think its just the evolutionary biology at work...hard worker make good strong babies. ;)

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Jeez guys! You've all seen me with less clothes on than that before. I mean, my progress shots are done in a tiny pair of shorts and my bra FFS, or my bikini. :blink:

And yeah, what Frost just said. Amen to that.

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

You're right, we have.  Doesn't make it any less appealing.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Jeez guys! You've all seen me with less clothes on than that before. I mean, my progress shots are done in a tiny pair of shorts and my bra FFS, or my bikini. :blink:

Whaaaaa?  I missed those?!

Oh hell naw.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Yeah, but we like you sweaty. ;)

Also, it would be inappropriate to leer at your progress shots.  We're all very polite creeps, you know.

• Like 2

Also, it would be inappropriate to leer at your progress shots.  We're all very polite creeps, you know.

Nailed it

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yeah it has...  strange thing, that.  

So, I was told last night by a female gas station attendant that I have a great stride when I walk.  I didn't know that was a thing.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

:D You look perfectly athletic :D and I'm with Insanity, jeans and boots on a girl look great, it tells you at a glance she has substance and isnt vapid and shallow and/or a sheeple.

Jeans and boots do?

IDK, I've met some pretty pretty substance-free women that rock that look.

What about guys, what do y'all think of the jeans and no shirt or fairly tight plain t-shirt? (assuming the guy can pull it off; like yoga pants/bikinis and women, its not a look the majority of men can pull off)

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Which is odd when you think about it, most of them want to attract a straight male, yet wear things that make us go WTF?

Ummmm... no. I think you'll find we don't live in the 50's anymore. :P 

I'm with Insanity, jeans and boots on a girl look great, it tells you at a glance she has substance and isnt vapid and shallow and/or a sheeple.

Sorry but sheeple is exactly what I'd call a jeans and boots girl. Or lazy. Fashion-wise at least. 

And Guzzi that's a seriously rocking bod! :D

Jeans and plain t-shirts on men are nice. Just no deep v necks, please. Regular v necks are okay.

Jeans and no shirt would be fine but I can't imagine someplace other than home where I'd see this.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

What?!  Where? 

The man has a very valid point.  Retract my previous statement.  But really Guzzi, you absolutely qualify as "athletic".  Were I in a pub in the UK and didn't know you from NF, I would definitely flirt with you.  

Ummmm... no. I think you'll find we don't live in the 50's anymore. :tongue:

You'd be surprised.  There's a lot of things women wear because it's "fashionable" that we guys really, really hate.  The most obvious one was already pointed out.  Those bug-eye sunglasses are, honestly, fucking hideous. Example:

mJfBnwdJIfEFyJQdNLzoV5w.jpg

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™