Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Got to ask, what exactly are yoga pants? Is that just another name for leggings, or is it something else? Obviously Lycra trousers of some description...

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Got to ask, what exactly are yoga pants? Is that just another name for leggings, or is it something else? Obviously Lycra trousers of some description...

https://www.google.com/search?q=yoga+pants&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ulB2U4OCO8-xyATi3ICIBw&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1065&bih=550

Oh and not completely work safe...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Guzzi, I think of yoga pants as being the kind that are straight leg or loose. Leggings are fitted through the leg.

That's what I thought of too, but it seems that the interwebs has made any leggings "yoga pants".  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

So basically just any stretchy gym pants, ok. Yeah, there's a lot of people wear those things out in public, that really shouldn't. -I'm not being judgmental. But realistically, those things should only ever be worn to work out. Very few people can wear them and actually Look Good.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

^^^^ Can wear them and actually look good ^^^^

So basically just any stretchy gym pants, ok. Yeah, there's a lot of people wear those things out in public, that really shouldn't. -I'm not being judgmental. But realistically, those things should only ever be worn to work out. Very few people can wear them and actually Look Good.

Yep, as with bikinis, not a look that most can pull off (and it has the opposite effect when you can't).

But if you do have a legit high effort physique, they definitely are enhancing.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

How would you even be able to tell Lululemon brand from another brand of yoga pant? Is there a little logo on there?

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I think that anyone can wear yoga pants, but not all should wear them with a skin tight halter top. A woman with nice legs but a large stomach could accentuate her legs and cover her stomach and still look good in them. I guess it's the girls who wear skin tight pants and tops and accentuate all the wrong bits, that you are referring to?

And on another note: I despise skinny jeans, they only fit girls with tiny unmuscular legs in the first place and make their legs look worse rather than better and I have NEVER seen a man look good in them either. blech!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I think that anyone can wear yoga pants, but not all should wear them with a skin tight halter top. A woman with nice legs but a large stomach could accentuate her legs and cover her stomach and still look good in them. I guess it's the girls who wear skin tight pants and tops and accentuate all the wrong bits, that you are referring to?

And on another note: I despise skinny jeans, they only fit girls with tiny unmuscular legs in the first place and make their legs look worse rather than better and I have NEVER seen a man look good in them either. blech!

I will again refer to my post from earlier (and I agree, skinny jeans suck):    

44464547.jpg

• Like 4

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Lol I can imagine he has trouble buying shirts too!!

I can barely wear jeans that fit my waist bc of my calves being so muscular. At least fat is squishy so you can shove it into clothes that shouldn't fit you, muscle, not so much :(

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Lol I can imagine he has trouble buying shirts too!!

I can barely wear jeans that fit my waist bc of my calves being so muscular. At least fat is squishy so you can shove it into clothes that shouldn't fit you, muscle, not so much :(

Haha.  True enough.  I'd definitely rather have the muscle though.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I will again refer to my post from earlier (and I agree, skinny jeans suck):

44464547.jpg

This dude I would do the double take for, as well as watching him dig fencing holes or ditches. :)

My reality is a guy who loves beer has really skinny legs and no bum, has a very scruffy full beard and weighs the same now as when I met him.

He looks hot in bike leathers and has a wicked sense of humour.

I guess the point is we can all dream but we love our reality for completely different reasons.

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

This dude I would do the double take for, as well as watching him dig fencing holes or ditches. :)

My reality is a guy who loves beer has really skinny legs and no bum, has a very scruffy full beard and weighs the same now as when I met him.

He looks hot in bike leathers and has a wicked sense of humour.

I guess the point is we can all dream but we love our reality for completely different reasons.

indeed. My reality is about 75 lbs heavier but just as cute as ever....and I'm a good 100 lbs heavier myself...soooo yeah, reality and dreams are awfully different sometimes I suppose. 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Yet, they HATE themselves "the way they are" ... why is that?

"You look great!"

"I'm too fat"

"You look great!"

"My hair's fucked up"

"You look great!"

"The dress ... just ... sucks"

because we are our own worst critics and society has taught us (and we have bought into, as a whole, not any one person) the lie that we have to be thin and successful in a career and have white teeth and perfect hair and be the soccer mom and a sex kitten to be worthy...and many of us, to varying degrees, know it isnt true, but it still is in our minds. Some women are lucky enough to have had strong women in their lives debunk this for the evil that it is, others were told that it was true every day of their childhood, and many had a mixture of both...and so we all have varying degrees of our sense of self worth based on how deeply we connect with that lie. Thats my take on it, and until every woman sees and fully believes that she is valuable as she is without any of those things...this will always be a problem. There hasn't been enough years between being expected to be Betty Crocker and being Murphy Brown for us to all have found that balance in our lives and beliefs and values and have it fully integrated into society yet, but it will happen, and the more men that can help the women they love to understand that its a lie, the better. That's my $2 on the subject at least.

• Like 4

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Being Betty Crocker in the kitchen and a Hooker in the bedroom with perfect make up all the time.

Lucky for me I have always been considered as one of the guys so have never felt the need to preen, which I would suck at anyway because I didn't have a girly role model or someone to teach me, my Mum is a hairy legged hippy and I have brothers.

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

I just want to say that this applies to men too. We may ogle all the eye candy that gets thrown our way, but we love our women the way they are.

And we love you for that comment.
  • Like 1

Can a throw in

Being able to undo a bra one-handed?

Crazy impressive for some reason and not all that hard once you get the pinch down

Should be on that 'learn to do' for lyfe skrills right up there with drivin stick shift

• Like 3

Level 1 Halfling - Rebel Nooblet - STR 2|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 1|WIS 2|CHA 2

Challenge Thread

Challenge goals:

Pole dance 15x

40%
40%

Rock climbing 18x

50%
50%

Lab for 36 hours

36%
36%

What the junk is lumberjane up to?

I'm not sure I "love" that about men, but it is quite impressive, lol!

Stranger's comment made me think of something that's been making me smile for a while so I thought it deserved to go in here.

I love the way the guys on here talk about their wives....

So much of the time you hear guys bitching about the women in their lives, but here you so often see the love, appreciation, and respect shine through in your posts.

Raev is the most obvious example that springs to mind, though not the only one. Any time he mentions his wife, I go "Awwwww....!" because the love and pride he has for his wife is just so obvious. It's lovely to see.

You guys are a special bunch. :encouragement:

• Like 5

because we are our own worst critics and society has taught us (and we have bought into, as a whole, not any one person) the lie that we have to be thin and successful in a career and have white teeth and perfect hair and be the soccer mom and a sex kitten to be worthy...and many of us, to varying degrees, know it isnt true, but it still is in our minds. Some women are lucky enough to have had strong women in their lives debunk this for the evil that it is, others were told that it was true every day of their childhood, and many had a mixture of both...and so we all have varying degrees of our sense of self worth based on how deeply we connect with that lie. Thats my take on it, and until every woman sees and fully believes that she is valuable as she is without any of those things...this will always be a problem. There hasn't been enough years between being expected to be Betty Crocker and being Murphy Brown for us to all have found that balance in our lives and beliefs and values and have it fully integrated into society yet, but it will happen, and the more men that can help the women they love to understand that its a lie, the better. That's my $2 on the subject at least.

I think girls are raised to be people (parent) pleasers. Boys are expected to be a bit rebellious. Little girls (from my own experience and my own observations) they are praise and complimented when they are quiet and compliant, looking pretty in their dress sitting lady-like, there is a different expectation for young boys. I remember my brothers getting to run around being wild and feeling a different expectation for my behavior. Even now as an adult I don't feel I can do things that a man wouldn't think twice about. 

• Like 2

I'm not sure I "love" that about men, but it is quite impressive, lol!

Stranger's comment made me think of something that's been making me smile for a while so I thought it deserved to go in here.

I love the way the guys on here talk about their wives....

So much of the time you hear guys bitching about the women in their lives, but here you so often see the love, appreciation, and respect shine through in your posts.

Raev is the most obvious example that springs to mind, though not the only one. Any time he mentions his wife, I go "Awwwww....!" because the love and pride he has for his wife is just so obvious. It's lovely to see.

You guys are a special bunch. :encouragement:

Don't forget Thrillo!! He definitely adores his wife, too!

• Like 1