Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

And that's why California is the best place to be.

Weather-wise, absolutely.  I could do without a lot of the other shenanigans out there though.  I definitely want to drive the racetrack at Laguna Seca though.  Oh, how the Corkscrew calls my name.  (Turn 8 & 8a)

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I'd never known real heat until I saw August in Kuwait. But from the Georgia humidity in June, there is no escape.

June? Hot season here runs from May-Sept.

Near 100 every day with high humidity, the outdoor oven, in an August staple every year.

Not uncommon for it to be so hot/humid that the car A/C has no chance of keeping up if using outside air.

• Like 1

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

I'd never known real heat until I saw August in Kuwait. But from the Georgia humidity in June, there is no escape.

I love the Georgia humidity in June.  I can't wait!  It's been in the 60s the past few mornings and that's too damn cold!  We were hitting the upper 90s most days a couple of weeks ago, but we're having a "cold snap" or something.

I love the humidity.  I live in Savannah, where I will concede that we have the coastal breezes.  My hometown is 100ish miles inland, where it can get pretty stagnant and the heat feels more oppressive.  But I still love it.

I had an overnight layover in Salt Lake City once and I dried up like a raisin in just a few hours.  I think my body has adapted to living in a primordial soup of an environment and it has a hard time being dry.

I enjoy the variety of temps and the pleasant and fun aspects of each change of weather.  

Warming temperature brings everyone outside. One of my favorite Happy Hour locations is two blocks away from one of the local colleges with patio, awesome spot to warm in sun and watch the all the eye candy. Some reason there is a constant stream of very fit men running without their shirts on in front of the patio, not that I have noticed…. :) 

I like the early summer everyone is happy, outside and half-naked. :)

• Like 4

I like the early summer everyone is happy, outside and half-naked. :)

The little corner of Ontario I am currently inhabiting (btw, I miss Michigan) is like that right now.  I approve.  I have a weakness for half naked Canadian girls lol.

• Like 3

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I have a weakness for half naked girls lol.

Fixed it...  :D  

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yeah, this got derailed pretty quickly.  Chime back in ladies.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Something I love about my husband: He is meticulous when it comes to keeping our cars clean. Even when we were dating, he would always wash, tire shine, etc. his car before picking me up. Whenever I drive people from work somewhere they comment on how clean my car is and it is entirely thanks to my husband. And it has also paid off when we have sold and traded in cars. We traded in a car three years ago and got more for it than we paid for it (used) several years prior, even with a big crack through the windshield.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I have a weakness for men that are being kind and patient to their children.

I remember walking through the parking lot at Target and a man was holding the hand of his five year old and carrying a crying, out of control two year old and just being very gentle and patient the whole time the kid was losing it and you couldn't help adore this guy… he was so sweet even during the melt down. In the same parking lot, I passed a woman laying into her older son about something small, really bitching him out.  It made me think about how I handle my stress and children's behavior in public, I hope I never do that! You could help but hate the woman and feel sorry for the son.

A guy that can keep his cool during high stress situations (especially toddler melt downs), very attractive! :)

• Like 1

How does the "what women love about men" thread keep turning into the "men like naked women" thread?

Let's face it here, how often is this thread actually On Topic? It has had spells of being the "beer" thread, the "we like naked ladies" thread, the "Bekah and Guzzi flirt with EVERYONE" thread, lol!

It keeps it fun ;)

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I have a weakness for men that are being kind and patient to their children.

I remember walking through the parking lot at Target and a man was holding the hand of his five year old and carrying a crying, out of control two year old and just being very gentle and patient the whole time the kid was losing it and you couldn't help adore this guy… he was so sweet even during the melt down. In the same parking lot, I passed a woman laying into her older son about something small, really bitching him out.  It made me think about how I handle my stress and children's behavior in public, I hope I never do that! You could help but hate the woman and feel sorry for the son.

A guy that can keep his cool during high stress situations (especially toddler melt downs), very attractive! :)

I think that might be common.  There was a day at the grocery store when my daughter was just a wee little girl and she was being cranky.  She was just a tired kid, I got it, I get cranky when I'm too tired and I'm a grown man.  So, I picked her up and asked if she wanted to dance.  She said yes, so I held her and danced down the aisles of the grocery store until she was giggly and laughing.  It seemed like when I was done, every other woman I walked past who saw my tall mohawked butt dancing down the aisle with her batted their eyes or took a moment to say something to me lol.

I actually left the grocery store with three phone numbers lol

• Like 4

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I think that might be common.  There was a day at the grocery store when my daughter was just a wee little girl and she was being cranky.  She was just a tired kid, I got it, I get cranky when I'm too tired and I'm a grown man.  So, I picked her up and asked if she wanted to dance.  She said yes, so I held her and danced down the aisles of the grocery store until she was giggly and laughing.  It seemed like when I was done, every other woman I walked past who saw my tall mohawked butt dancing down the aisle with her batted their eyes or took a moment to say something to me lol.

I actually left the grocery store with three phone numbers lol

I don't have kids myself and don't really intend on having them any time soon but I've been told I'm amazing with kids. I've got no idea how or why, but it does seem to be true as my partner's 2 year old nephew absolutely adores me. If we're babysitting him, I'm the main focus of attention. If he starts kicking off, all we have to do is tell him I'm going home and he instantly calms down. Mystified to this day.

I also have this effect with dogs.

• Like 1