Madness of an Endorphin Junkie

Like I said, you will make a fierce warrior next challenge.....

This warrior stuff sounds fun - how do I join?

Powered by Wine, Tattoos, Killer Workouts, Distance Running, Good Books, DemonBells, Hair Dye, Dr Who, My Little Ponies, Benedict Cumberbatch, Cards Against Humanity, Criminal Minds TV marathons, Body Piercings, Comics, Watermelon, Adamantium, and the Knowledge that I Should Be In Dauntless 

Kryptonite: TV Infomercials, 90's Boy Bands, Mac & Cheese, Anything with Tequila, Shiny Objects, Fitness Tracking Gadgets, Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercials, Sour Patch Kids, Build-A-Bear Stores, Strawberry Twizzlers and Online Shopping

Ongoing Battle Log: My Quest for PRs and Endorphins

After you finish this challenge, sign up for the next one as a warrior. That simple. Then of course, eat, lift, and sleep....repeat.

Oh nice! I'll have to look into it when the next challenge rolls around! I'm really good at the eat, lift, run/walk, sleep mentality  :highly_amused:

Powered by Wine, Tattoos, Killer Workouts, Distance Running, Good Books, DemonBells, Hair Dye, Dr Who, My Little Ponies, Benedict Cumberbatch, Cards Against Humanity, Criminal Minds TV marathons, Body Piercings, Comics, Watermelon, Adamantium, and the Knowledge that I Should Be In Dauntless 

Kryptonite: TV Infomercials, 90's Boy Bands, Mac & Cheese, Anything with Tequila, Shiny Objects, Fitness Tracking Gadgets, Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercials, Sour Patch Kids, Build-A-Bear Stores, Strawberry Twizzlers and Online Shopping

Holy Leg Day Batman!!! Today's workout was a butt kicker!!! Today was leg day and OMG it was nuts! Food was on point all day. I had 2 of the stuffed shells (the same ones as last week) with dinner - so I deducted 2 points per shell for those.

In other news, got the update on my car and its gonna be $1800 to fix. Thankfully the hubby and I are able to afford that so it won't be too much of a hardship for us - so we're pleased with it. If all goes well, I'll have my car back in about a week

I didn't have time to get both my miles done at work today - so after this monstrous leg workout, I had the joy of WALKING a mile on the treadmill....my legs were jello when I was done! EEP! 

Evolution: Week Three Day Two - Legs & Tris

Ab Circuit - done BEFORE the lifting workout in a circuit style (meaning abs were on FIRE the whole workout!)
Leg Raises: 3 sets of 15
Hip Ups: 3 sets of 20
Bicycle Crunches: 3 sets of 25
Crunches: 3 sets of 30

Circuit One - done in a triplet super sets with minimal rest between sets:
Barbell Squat: 15 X 45 lbs, 15 X 50 lbs, 15 X 55 lbs, 15 X 55 lbs, 15 X 60 lbs (last set - no bench)
Skull Crushers: 1 set of 12 X15 lbs, 4 sets of 12 X 20 lbs
Overhead Tri Extension: 1 set of 12 X15 lbs, 4 sets of 12 X 20 lbs

Circuit Two - done in triplet super sets together with minimal rest between sets:
Bulgarian Split Squats: 4 sets of 12 reps/leg X 15 lbs, 1 set of 12 reps/leg X 20 lbs
Overhead Tricep Press: 4 sets of 12 reps X 15 lbs, 1 set of 12 reps X 20 lbs
Tricep Pushbacks: 4 sets of 12 reps X 15 lbs, 1 set of 12 reps X 20 lbs

Circuit Three - done in super sets together with minimal rest between sets:
Step Ups: 5 sets of 10 reps/leg X Bodyweight (knee was tweaking after the BSS so kept the weight off this)
Dips: 5 sets of 10 reps X Bodyweight

01/22/2014:

2-Mile Time: 40:00

Top Speed: 3.0 MPH

Final Grade for 01/22/2014: 96%

Cardio = Done = 33%, Strength Training = Legs/Tris W3D2 = 33%, Food = good all day except 2 stuffed shells = 30%

I took vids of my squats so I can get form checks, but I can't figure out how to upload them - can anyone tell me how?? I'd totally appreciate it!

And here's your daily dose of cuteness...my kitten is my workout buddy  :highly_amused:

b2cdeaba-b331-4b54-bce6-a15091c65a14_zps

She helped me with my Ab workout today  :joyous:

ec7fc501-6bfc-4f77-b66f-073e33d8d84e_zps

This is what I do. First, download your video to youtube. I do all my videos with my phone, so this is easy. Pull up your video on youtube. Copy and paste the "address" on your comment on NF. When you submit, it shows your video. There may be other ways, but this works for me. :)

Great workout, by the way!

Wonderful! Thank you! I got it imported into YouTube so I'll just try posting the address in here and see what happens  :joyous:

And thanks for the workout compliment! It definitely was a doozie!!! I know I'll be sore tomorrow - I can already feel those Bulgarian Split Squats today  :highly_amused:

55 lb Squats X 15 Reps

Okay, so here's a form check. Overall, I think they look okay. I'm not butt-winking too much and my chest is rising when it needs to be. I tried doing a set without the bench behind me and it didn't tweak the knee too much but I noticed that the butt-winking got worse, so I'm gonna keep doing the bench squats for a few more weeks until I can really get the form down. 

Looks pretty good, stardust! Seemed like maybe a little bit of leaning forward, but the guys over on the form check will tell you more than I can. All I can say is, keep squatting! I also found that keeping my head in line with my torso helps, rather than looking straight forward. Don't look at your feet, though. When you are comfortable, get the bench out of your way and work on getting deeper. You will be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound before you know it.

Looks pretty good, stardust! Seemed like maybe a little bit of leaning forward, but the guys over on the form check will tell you more than I can. All I can say is, keep squatting! I also found that keeping my head in line with my torso helps, rather than looking straight forward. Don't look at your feet, though. When you are comfortable, get the bench out of your way and work on getting deeper. You will be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound before you know it.

Thanks so much! I tried my last set of 60lb squats last night without the bench and I did okay. Mainly I noticed my tailbone tucks under - so I need to work on making those muscles stronger & staying engaged through the whole movement. I think I'm gonna keep one set "no bench" and see if my form improves over the next few weeks  :joyous:

I'm already looking at new programs to run once this 6 week challenge is over! Its definitely exciting! I can't believe we're already in week three!

I have the same tucking problem! ;)

Might I suggest Strong Lifts 5x5? I am loving it.

Yeah I need to work on my flexibility & lower back strength so that I can hold the squat without tucking. 

And I'm currently taking a look between a few different programs. I've got the Strong Lifts 5X5 as well as a few others, so we'll have to see what one I decide to pick  :joyous:

And the posters in the Form Check are being really helpful. I think the ultimate ruling is that the bench might be more detrimental to my squats than helpful. I might have to try a workout without it and see how it goes

Hello everyone! Here's my update for yesterday, 1/23/2014. Food was on point all day long! Hubby and I made an awesome tortilla soup for dinner - lots of veggies, chicken & black beans! It was amazing! Got in my 2 miles while I was at work and came home and knocked out yesterday's lifting workout. 

First of all - when they said that the "intensity" would increase in Week 3, they weren't kidding! During yesterday's workout, I found a whole new love/hate/appreciation for drop sets. Holy hell - my arms were SO sore!!

Post-workout, I was walking around with my forearms cuddled close to my chest and my hubby called me a "demented velociraptor"...that's love right there, lemme tell ya  :highly_amused:

Evolution: Week Three Day Three - Shoulders & Biceps

Standing Military Press: 10 X 45 lbs, 10 X 45 lbs, 10 X 45 lbs, 10 X 45 lbs, 10 X 45 lbs
Dropset to Lighter Standing Military Press: 5 sets of 10 X 12.5 each (dumbbells)
Standing BB Curl: 1 set of 12 X 20 lbs, 4 sets of 12 X 25 lbs (this is going up from the first bicep workouts, so I'm happy!)

Circuit Two - done in super sets together with minimal rest between sets:
Lateral Raise: 5 sets of 15 X 5 lbs each arm (plates)
DB Hammer Curl with Twist: 1 set of 10/arm X 10 lbs each, 4 sets of 10/arm X 12.5 each

Circuit Three - done in triplet super sets together with minimal rest between sets:
Front Raise: 2 sets of 10 X 10 lbs, 3 sets of 10 X 15 lbs
Rear Delt Raise: 1 set of 10 X 12.5 each arm, 4 sets of 10 X 15 lbs each arm
Dropset Hammer Curls (10 reps higher weight/immediately drop to 60% and do 10 more reps): 5 sets of 10 X 15 lbs each arm immediately dropset to 5 sets of 10 X 10 lbs each arm

01/23/2014:

2-Mile Time: 37:10

Top Speed: 3.5 MPH

Final Grade for 01/23/2014: 100%

Cardio = Done = 33%, Strength Training = Shoulders/Biceps W3D3 = 33%, Food = good all day = 34%

So, you are a insane, bipedal, feathered carnivore with a long tail and an enlarged sickle-shaped claw on each hindfoot? (Yes, I had to look that up) <rolls-eyes>

Maybe he just meant you are awesome, since you had such a great day. You are really rocking it. stardust!

HAHA! Yup that's me!!!

JP-Velociraptors.jpg

He's also called me a "demented t-rex" before too when I can't move my arms after a workout  :playful:

Its all said out of love, I promise  :highly_amused:

And yes, he KNOWS I had a great day yesterday! He's one of my biggest cheerleaders & totally supports the "demented velociraptor" post workout arm weakness  :playful:

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I've got a TON of updating to do - so I'm gonna post my updates for Friday, Saturday & Sunday. THEN I'll post my total Week 3 Updates. I'll try to keep it all as brief as possible - it was a busy weekend  :joyous:

Friday - January 24th, 2014

Food was on point all day. Got my miles done while I was at work and got my lifting workout done when I got home in the afternoon. 

Evolution: Week Three Day Four - Chest & Back

Ab Circuit - done BEFORE the lifting workout in a circuit style

Bench Press: 15 X 45 lbs, 15 X 55 lbs, 15 X 55 lbs, 15 X 55 lbs, 15 X 60 lbs
Assisted Pull Ups: 5 sets of 10
Rack Chins: 4 sets of 12, 1 set of 15

Circuit Two - done in triplet super sets together with minimal rest between sets:
Flys: 15 X 10 lbs each arm, 4 sets of 15 X 12.5 lbs each arm
Elevated Push Ups: 5 sets of 15
1-Arm DB Row (supinated grip): 5 sets of 12 reps/arm X 15 lbs each arm

Circuit Three - done in triplet super sets together with minimal rest between sets:
Plyo Elevated Push Ups: 5 sets of 10
Elevated Push Ups: 5 sets of 10
Low Rows: 1 set of 10 X 45 lbs, 1 set of 10 X 50, 2 sets of 10 X 55, 1 set of 10 X 60

01/24/2014:

Final Grade for 01/24/2014: 100%

Cardio = Done = 33%, Strength Training = Chest/Back W3D4 = 33%, Food = good all day = 34%

Saturday - January 25th, 2014

Food was a little off later in the day. I had 2 glasses of wine and some frozen yogurt in the evening with my family. I'll deduct 5 points for each glass & the yogurt since it wasn't 100% for that day. Workout was awesome - it was deadlift day so the workout took me FOREVER! I actually modified the last circuit so that it wouldn't take as long because I found myself getting a little bored by the 3rd circuit (I'd already been working out for 1.5 hours before breakfast - so I was fasting and deadlifting, I was ready to be done!)

Evolution: Week Three Day Five - Legs & Tris

Circuit One - done in a super sets with minimal rest between sets:
Bench Press: 15 X 95 lbs, 15 X 100 lbs, 15 X 95 lbs (forgot to put the other plates on!), 15 X 105 lbs, 15 X 1100 lbs
Lying J Press: 12 X 20 lbs, 3 sets of 12 X 25 lbs, 1 set of 12 X 30 lbs

Bulgarian Split Squats: 5 sets of 15 reps/leg X 15 lbs
Bodyweight Nosebusters: 5 sets of 15
Skull Crushers: 5 sets of 10 X 20 lbs

High Knees: 5 sets of 12/leg
Butt Kickers: 5 sets of 12/leg
Overhead Tri Extension: 5 sets of 12 X 15 lbs

01/25/2014:

2-Mile Time: 34:19

Top Speed: 3.5 MPH

Final Grade for 01/25/2014: 85%

Cardio = Done = 33%, Strength Training = Legs/Tris W3D5 = 33%, Food = good all day = 19%

Sunday - January 26th 2014

Food was a little bit of a struggle yesterday. We went out to breakfast, but I kept everything sugar & grain free which was awesome. Later that afternoon, I went to a bridal fair with my mom & my sister (she's getting married in June) and found myself in situations where I wasn't in control of the food. I ended up eating *supposedly* gluten-free pasta for lunch (it ended up destroying my tummy, so I don't think it was gluten-free) and some ice cream as a snack later in the day. Since 2/3 of my day was crappy eating, gonna deduct 2/3 from my percentage for yesterday's food. 

Got my workout done once I got home, so at least that was done yesterday. I really didn't feel like heading out to the garage, so I modified the whole workout to be done with dumbbells in my living room. It was definitely a nice change  :joyous:

Evolution: Week Three Day Six - Shoulders & Biceps

Circuit One - done in a triplet super set with minimal rest between sets:
OH press: 12 X 12.5 lbs each arm, 4 sets of 12 X 15 lbs each arm
DB Curl: 5 sets of 10 reps X 15 lbs each arm
Dropset to lighter DB Curls: 1 set of 10 X 10 lbs each arm, 4 sets of 10 X 12.5 lbs each arm

Lateral Raise: 5 sets of 12 X 7.5 lbs each arm
Arnold Press: 5 sets of 10 X 10 lbs each arm
DB Curl: 5 sets of 15 X 15 lbs each arm

Rear Delt Raise: 1 set of 10 X 15 lbs each arm, 4 sets of 10 X 12.5 lbs each arm (I had to modify - my 15's are big & they felt awkward when pulling back - I got better form with the lighter weights)
Preacher Curls (10 reps followed by 10 pulses): 2 sets of 20 X 15 lbs, 3 sets of 20 X 20 lbs

Ab Circuit - this was supposed to be done before the workout, but I was a spaz & forgot...so it got done after  :highly_amused: 

01/26/2014:

2-Mile Time: 33:15

Top Speed: 5.0 MPH (got a little bit of running in - knee felt tweaky, but overall it was okay)

Final Grade for 01/26/2014: 78%

Cardio = Done = 33%, Strength Training = Shoulders/Biceps W3D6 = 33%, Food = good all day = 12%

Okay peeps - so how did I do for Week 3?? Well, I knew that food might be an issue this weekend, so I weighed in on Saturday morning instead of this morning. I can honestly say, I'm thrilled with the results so far! Its been nice getting in the groove again and my hard work is really starting to pay off! 

Week Three Update:

Weight: Down 5 pounds so far! 

Measurements:

Neck: 14.5 inches (no change)

Shoulders: 42.5 Inches (- 0.5)

Bust: 41 Inches (- 3...I always loose my bewbs first!)

Chest (under bust): 37.5 Inches (- 0.5)

Waist: 37.5 Inches (- 1.5)

Belly Button: 41 Inches (- 0.5)

Hips: 46 Inches (-1)

Upper Thigh (right/left): 27.5 inches (- 0.5/leg)

Mid Thigh (right/left): 25 inches (same)

Mid Calf (right/left): 17 inches (same)

Bicep (right/left): 14.5 inches (same)

Forearm (right/left) 12.25 inches (same)

Wrist: 7.25 (same)

Current Jean Size: 12ish - my jeans are getting looser though

Total Inches Lost in 3 Weeks: 8 inches  (I personally think the 1.5 inches off my waist is definitely cool  :highly_amused: )

Here's pics I took on Saturday morning (on the right) VS my starting pics. Sorry they aren't in the same room, but hubby was still asleep so I had to take them in another room  :joyous:

Overall - I'm thinking my midsection is definitely looking better & less squishy! Can't wait to see what the next 3 weeks brings!! 

be1d3ac2-f511-49af-8509-f4ebea1a62e2_zps

125bbcb9-638f-434a-bdc7-201eac7d09fa_zps

f903f736-d968-4389-9c06-523a61258c69_zps

Food was a little bit of a struggle on the weekend, but I was on point all throughout the week! Overall, I was at a 82% average for the week, so I think I definitely did a good job balancing everything I had going on! 

Cardio workouts: I got 14 of my 14 miles in for a total of 100% accuracy on that one. This one is definitely going well and I'm enjoying the extra movement for sure!     :highly_amused:

Lifting Workouts: I got 6 of 6 workouts in!!! YAY for 100%!!! This program is absolutely amazing and I've seen upward progress on all my lifts!! Today is a rest day, and I can't wait to start Week Four tomorrow!! The workouts are gonna be getting more intense this next week so I'm looking forward to the challenge!   :joyous:

Final Grade for Week Three: 94% (average of all 3 below numbers)

Cardio = 14 of 14 done= 100%, Strength Training = 6 of 6 workouts done = 100%, Food = average of all days = 82%

Great work, stardust! I can definitely see some positive changes going on. Keep up the great work!

Thanks so much!! I was totally excited when I put the pictures side by side! I definitely think there's good changes going on!!! 

Whew - goodness its been a busy week! I'm sorry I've been scarce recently! I figured I'm overdue for a check-in so I'll give you the Cliff's version  :joyous:

Monday January 27th:

- food on point all day

- rest day from lifting

01/27/2014:

Final Grade for 01/27/2014: 100%

Cardio = Done = 33%, Strength Training = Rest Day = 33%, Food = good all day = 34%

Tuesday January 28th

- food good all day

01/28/2014:

2-Mile Time: 38:15

Top Speed: 3.2 MPH

EXTRA Mile done because I felt like I needed to move more post-lifting workout: 18:46 (3.2 mph)

Evolution: Week Four Day One - Chest & Back

Barbell Incline Press: 15 X 45 lbs, 15 X 50 lbs, 15 X 50 lbs, 15 X 50 lbs, 15 X 50 lbs
Rack Chins: 5 sets of 10
Assisted Pull Ups: 5 sets of 10

Dumbbell Flys: 5 sets of 12 X 15 lbs each arm
Elevated Push Ups: 5 sets of 15
Low Barbell Rows: 1 set of 15 X 45 lbs, 3 sets of 15 X 50 lbs, 1 set of 15 X 55 lbs

Dumbbell Bench: 1 set of 12 X 15 lbs each arm, 4 sets of 12 X 20 lbs each arm
Upright Barbell Rows (close grip): 5 sets of 10 X 45 lbs, 1 set of 10 X 50

Final Grade for 01/28/2014: 100%

Cardio = Done = 33%, Strength Training = W4D1 = 33%, Food = good all day = 34%

Wednesday January 29th
- food on point all day, but went to Asian buffet for dinner - so deducting the usual 10% from the foods
- I GOT MY CAR BACK!!! Yippee!! So happy its fixed & I'm able to drive it again!
- fiddled around with front squats, zerchers & bodyweight squats to work on form during lifting workout. form looks solid without weight so now just need to work on adding to it slowly
- 01/29/2014:

2-Mile Time: 38:15

Top Speed: 3.3 MPH

EXTRA Mile done because I felt like I needed to move more post-lifting workout: 18:15 (3.2 mph)

Evolution: Week Four Day Two - Legs & Tris

Ab Circuit - done BEFORE the lifting workout in a circuit style 

Barbell Squat: 15 X bodyweight, 15 X 45 lbs, 15 X 45 lbs, 15 X 45 lbs, 15 X bodyweight (playing around with form & front squats)
Skull Crushers: 2 sets of 12 X 20 lbs, 3 sets of 12 X 25 lbs
J Press: 2 sets of 12 X 20 lbs, 3 sets of 12 X 25 lbs

Bulgarian Split Squats: 5 sets of 12 reps/leg X 15 lbs (I know these are a necessary evil, but I really HATE them)
Overhead Tricep Press: 5 sets of 12 reps X 15 lbs
Tricep Pushbacks: 5 sets of 12 reps X 15 lbs

Step Ups: 5 sets of 10 reps/leg X Bodyweight (knee was tweaking after the BSS so kept the weight off this)
Dips: 5 sets of 10 reps X Bodyweight

Final Grade for 01/29/2014: 90%

Cardio = Done = 33%, Strength Training = W4D2 = 33%, Food = good all day except Asian Buffet = 24%

Random Thoughts of the week so far: Lifting is going well. Food is going great - picked up a ton of fruit at Costco so definitely enjoying that. Cardio is becoming too easy, so I'm gonna keep my mileage and start working in intervals to get me running solid again. I'd love to be able to knock out my 2 miles a day running...will probably start that next week....

Okay that's it for me! Hopefully I'll be able to find more time to update as the week progresses  :highly_amused: 

Intervals would be a great way to "kick up" your cardio. I haven't done intervals with "real" running, but I did a lot of intervals on the elliptical. Burned a lot of fat and really helped my endurance. Looks like you had a awesome week. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks so much!! I agree - intervals are awesome! I'm gonna stick with them for sure...it keeps me from getting bored! I have total exercise A.D.D. sometimes  :playful:

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been totally scarce. The end of last week just turned out to be a survival week for me. It was end of the month at my day job and things were stressful - food was basically whatever was available. I made sure to get all my movement in every day, but food was sketchy so I'm up a few pounds in water weight. I've been averaging about 3 miles a day (instead of 2!) so I'm definitely happy about that. I did a C25K workout on Friday night, but my knee has been slightly wonky since then so I think I'll stick with the Week One workout for a while and let my knee build up some strength again.

I've really been getting bored with the SUPER long strength training workouts I've been doing. They're fabulous workouts, but I honestly don't have the time or energy to devote over an hour to lifting each day (plus trying to get in 2+ miles on the treadmill is proving to be tricky). So this past weekend, I swapped to kettlebell workouts - which are shorter, but still target the same body areas as my lifting ones. I can get them done in about 30 mins and its much better for my sanity. 

I figure I'll keep lifting on days when I want to, but otherwise I'll stick with the kettlebells. They're effecient, challenging full-body workouts and once it gets easier - I'll use a heavier bell so its challenging again. I think this works for me. 

This past weekend was nuts - we went up to see my parents, spent Saturday night in a hotel, hung out with friends, ate good foods & watched the disappointing football game last night (I was rooting for the Seahawks, but expected more of a challenge for them)

Wednesday January 29th

- Evolution Week 4 Day Two DONE - ab circuit & Legs/Tris (I'm tracking my weights in a journal so I know what they are - just don't have time to type it all out right now)

- 2 - mile time: 38:15 (max pace 3.3 mph)

- EXTRA mile done post workout: 18:15 (3.2 mph)

- food: good all day

Thursday January 30th

- Evolution Week Four Day Three DONE - Delts/Biceps

- 2 mile time: 32:24 (max pace 5.5 mph)

- EXTRA mile: 20:00 (3.0 mph)

- food: good all day

Friday January 31st

- Strength training: steam cleaning a 7-passenger SUV by hand - took me 2.5 hours and I was lifting a steam cleaner filled with water...I count this as a strength training workout for the day

- 2-Mile Time: 30:57 (C25K W1D1)

- EXTRA mile: 20:00 (3.0 mph)

- Food - initiate survival mode....I didn't feel like cooking after overhauling the SUV, so I picked up a few thin crust pizzas from Papa Murphys (covered in chicken & veggies, but still...not the best - gonna deduct 10% for this)

Saturday February 1st

- Strength Training: Legs & Thighs Kettlebell Workout done with 15lb Kettlebell

- 2 mile time: 37:10

- Food - burritos for breakfast & BBQ dinner with my family. Overall, not too bad, but not the best either (gonna deduct 5% as I had a glass of wine)

Sunday February 2nd

- Strength Training: Arms & Shoulders Kettlebell Workout done with 15lb Kettlebell (in a hotel room no less!)

- I didn't time my mileage this day, but walked for over 3 hours with the hubby & ended at over 3 miles total for the day so I'm happy with that

- Food - ended up having something sweet at almost every meal. Hubby and I celebrated Valentine's Day a week early so we didn't mind the splurges (plus it was Super Bowl Sunday) - but now we're both feeling like its time to get back on track! Needless to say, this is a big, fat ZERO for the day - but I don't regret it. It was a Date Day for us & definitely needed

So since its easier - I'm gonna do an average of all these days to tally my final grade from Wednesday through Sunday:

Final Average Grade for 01/29/2014-02/02/2014: 103.4%

Cardio = 14 miles out of 10 required = 46.2%, Strength Training = 5 of 5 done = 33%, Food = Struggled this week, but gonna get on track = 24.2%

Okay peeps - here's my Week Four Update. This week was a bit of a struggle for me food-wise. I'm looking forward to getting back on track this week & finishing out this challenge strongly. 

Food was a little bit of a struggle on the weekend, but everything actually averaged out well! I had 3 100% days, 2 days at 24%, 1 day at 29% and one zero. Overall, I was at a 75% average for the week - not the best, but definitely could be worse too

Cardio workouts: I got 22 of my 14 miles in for a total of 157% accuracy on that one. This one is definitely going well and the extra movement is really starting to pay off! I've got more energy during the day so I'm happy     :highly_amused:

Lifting Workouts: I got 6 of 6 workouts in!!! YAY for 100%!!! I swapped programs to accommodate more time but still doing the same splits. Either way - they all got done    :joyous:

Final Grade for Week Four: 110% (average of all 3 below numbers)

Cardio = 22 of 14 done= 157%, Strength Training = 6 of 6 workouts done = 100%, Food = average of all days = 75%

I guess this week just proves that a little extra movement can really help out....numbers-wise this is the best week I've had all challenge!