Forums are back in action! ×

As much as I hate to ask...

Ghost

I'll say though, that if you get too much further beyond where you are and she rejects your attempts at a kiss? You might want to think about the situation.

The want of physical contact -> kissing -> more -> more being at least roughly equal on both sides is ridiculously important in the long term.

Not to be a downer. Just saying. Libido differences can do nasty things to relationships. Some people will obviously disagree..but that just means there isn't a big enough difference in their own relationship. :P

Human Ranger (Level 1)

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

Challenge Thread

Lots of good things already said:

Not sad that you are 16 and have your first girlfriend. I was 16 too. My first kiss was at 17.

Cooking = great idea. Baking something delicious like cookies is a fun, delicious way to spend time.

Games = also a great idea. Do you have access to a pool (billiards) table? That's always a fun date kind of game. Jigsaw puzzles are a good way to have something to focus on while still being able to talk, visit, and/or sit close together and/or possibly kiss.

Walking, or even running together, is a great way to be together and get to visit a little.

Mostly - you will be nervous (I think everyone is) but make sure to enjoy it! It should be a lot of fun just to be together, figuring out the whole dating thing. ::Shrug:: That's my input...but this is far from my normal area of expertise!

tinkerer
Level 14 Elven Blacksmith

current challenge - yearlong quest

14 13 12 11 10 9.1 9.0 8 7 6 5 4,2 4.1 4.0 3 2 1

Just wanted to add, everyone is totally right and you are not alone in starting at 16! While I was an early bloomer, my current boyfriend didn't have a girlfriend until he was well into his 20's. My previous partner didn't have a 'proper' girlfriend until he was 18, so 16 seems pretty average to me :)

Way to go!

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

Thank you all for the help, support, and all the advice!

It was on shaky ground though, the battle was tough.

She kept deflecting everything with 'I don't know', and 'Whatever'.

I don't know how to be the best boyfriend for lack of experience. So I needed some sort of feedback, and she wasn't helping.

But I persevered, words may have failed me but my mind hadn't!

Eventually it came down to a single decision on my part, slowly and nervously delivered but successful nonetheless.

As it turns out body language is a big factor.

Let's just say it went well. There was a bit of TV, but we weren't necessarily watching it.

Thank you all for the help, support, and all the advice!

It was on shaky ground though, the battle was tough.

She kept deflecting everything with 'I don't know', and 'Whatever'.

I don't know how to be the best boyfriend for lack of experience. So I needed some sort of feedback, and she wasn't helping.

But I persevered, words may have failed me but my mind hadn't!

Eventually it came down to a single decision on my part, slowly and nervously delivered but successful nonetheless.

As it turns out body language is a big factor.

Let's just say it went well. There was a bit of TV, but we weren't necessarily watching it.

Sounds like it went well. As for deflecting all your suggestions remember she was probably just as nervous as you were

You know what ladies like?

A man who can dance without shame.

This is literally the only thing I know about women, and I've been married for a year and a half. So take her dancing (lessons make you look impossibly romantic and thoughtful) and the rest will take care of itself. If you know what I mean...

PR's

5k - 21:29

10k - 47:26 43:29

21.1 - 2:05:26 1:44:21

That's an uncomfortable analogy for a number of reasons.

Depends on how you look at it. What is meant is that you shouldn't care about treating her daintily. Act like you used to play when you where young, run with her, tickle her, pick her up, simple things like that.

Hahaha, you guys are funny.

I do tickle her, poke her, all that fun stuff.

She's not too fond of it, but sometimes I do it anyway :D

I probably could pick her up and run with her the same time :P

She's probably the size of a six year old.

Or maybe I'm just tall.

If I ever offer advice for what to do when with a girl, DO NOT LISTEN TO IT!!!!!! And don't be ashamed of having your first girlfriend at 16. I'm 21, and have never been on a date. EVER. In fact, I've probably never held a conversation longer than about 15 seconds with a female my age. It may be due to the fact that I hate conversations, or maybe it's the constant scowl I wear on my face. It could be because I am all business, I never smile, and laughing is a rarity for me. Or it could be because I have no social life. I live in an apartment above my workplace, and my school is right across the street, literally. Or it could be a combination of all of the above. Still working on it.

LEVEL III ASSASSIN-MONK

STR: 8   STA: 10

AGI: 10   WIS: 5

CON: 7   CHA: 4

We must DARE to be GREAT;

and we must realize that GREATNESS is

the FRUIT of TOIL and SACRIFICE and HIGH COURAGE

And don't be ashamed of having your first girlfriend at 16. I'm 21, and have never been on a date. EVER.

I am the same. I'm 19, never had a boyfriend, never been asked out on a date, never been asked to be someone's girlfriend (unless you count that one time in year 9 when someone asked me out as a joke), only been kissed once (totally unplanned),

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

Archived