Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

How are you shaving your back? Do you get help or are you just flexible?

Flypaper. Hold one end, toss the other end back over your shoulder, and then yank.

• Like 4

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Furry individual here, most much chest or pit hair, but lots on my back, legs and shoulders.  I suspect there's some Wookie in my ancestry.  I don't do anything with any of it except my head and face.  Then again I seldom go shirtless except at the beach or, occasionally, while mowing the yard in VERY hot weather.  

am063jy_700b.jpg

For Artinum and I, we have another option to look as manfurry as yall are. 

• Like 1

I'm still young so very little hair in terms of face or chest. Unfortunately I'm at that annoying midpoint between little facial hair and half-decent facial hair, if I don't shave every day I look like a 16 year old who thinks they can grow facial hair.

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

Lmao I'm now imagining his back only being trimmed where he can actually reach. And the middle and other hard to reach spots are thick and dark.

They have extenders for razors...  Come on!  I don't have that big of a patch mid back.  Plus, I can also make my wife shave it for me.  

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I'm still young so very little hair in terms of face or chest. Unfortunately I'm at that annoying midpoint between little facial hair and half-decent facial hair, if I don't shave every day I look like a 16 year old who thinks they can grow facial hair.

Haha I'm gonna have to assume that you probably won't grow much more than you have now.

I've had facial hair since 13 or 14, but have never been able to get the mustache and goatee to connect, I don't think its gonna happen by the time I'm 30.

just basing this off my family and friends, but if you can't grow a full beard by the time you can legally drink in the states (21) there is pretty much no chance of you being able to grow one

Agreed.  I would say the same for body hair too.  I've never shaved my chest hair since its first showed up when I was 15/16(?) and its pretty much been the same length and "thickness" 

Agreed.  I would say the same for body hair too.  I've never shaved my chest hair since its first showed up when I was 15/16(?) and its pretty much been the same length and "thickness" 

Ehh, I see my body hair growing like a tiberium infestation from my chest to arms and back.  My hairs will also get about 3 inches long before they start falling out and clogging drains, then wife yells at me for shedding, then I get sad, so I shave and get yelled out for all the hair everywhere...  I can't win so I do what I want.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

lmao fyi showing your wife/girlfriend the sink before you clean it out doesn't help matters either 

Clean it out??  that's her job.

Wheymen

Uh huh,a former girlfriend used to complain about man-fur on everything.  Wife complains if I leave a few whiskers around the sink after trimming my beard, my excuse is that I don't have my glasses on......

Then there was the time she thought I'd pulled a small animal out of the drain of the sink she dries her hair over, it was a clump of her hair that collected around the stopper, mixed with soap, toothpaste, etc.  It was obviously hers because of the length.  She's now careful to clean the hair out of the sink and not just wash it down the drain.

Oh, and for you young whipper-snappers, as you age you'll find hair growing from places it never did before.  Nose.  Ears.  Toes.

I am 26... and there is hair on those places... It's just too fine to be visible unless you really hold it to the light and stare. My chest and back are baby-smooth.

Again... I'm not weird. I'm just tropical.

My friends joked around that I waxed my arm for beauty. Truth is, my arm hair is there, just near non-existence.

Maybe by 30, ear hair will grow out?

• Like 1

Does anyone else ever occasionally find a really long woman's hair on their person every once in a while, just caught somewhere inexplicably? It only confuses me seeing as I don't have a girlfriend.

No but my wife occasionally finds a really long woman's hair on my person everyone once in a while, just as inexplicably...

• Like 2

Does anyone else ever occasionally find a really long woman's hair on their person every once in a while, just caught somewhere inexplicably? It only confuses me seeing as I don't have a girlfriend.

If you have been outside in the place a woman existed before, that should explain it.

No but my wife occasionally finds a really long woman's hair on my person everyone once in a while, just as inexplicably...

That's when you grow your hair long and give it highlights in different shades. Your wife will assume the stray hair was yours... or she would politely ask you to go to the barber and strangle him while she shaves the head?

The ones that get me, are the hairs I find in a shirt or sweater, that have managed to weave themselves in...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

For me, the long hairs on my clothes aren't an issue, since I commute by public transportation.  

The short-and-curlies that are obviously not mine can be harder to explain.....

just basing this off my family and friends, but if you can't grow a full beard by the time you can legally drink in the states (21) there is pretty much no chance of you being able to grow one

Mine filled in through my 20s. It was patchy at 21 to the point that I wouldn't grow it in as it looked bad. By 27, when I started my current beard, it's filled in enough that it only looks bad for 2-3 weeks.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Mine filled in through my 20s. It was patchy at 21 to the point that I wouldn't grow it in as it looked bad. By 27, when I started my current beard, it's filled in enough that it only looks bad for 2-3 weeks.

I still have a few years before I hit 30.  There's still hope that they will connect!

• Like 1