Forums are back in action! ×

FINALLY! People I can relate too!!11one

Hi rebels!

My name is Benny and I'm from Ontario, Canada.

I am currently a student studying Kinesiology at the University of Waterloo.

Former gamer (sadly), fitness enthusiast and athlete, school has taken my love of games away from me and squashed them to a minimum. It feels really good to finally find something that I can relate too 100%.

It's been a long time since I've been apart of a forum. Maybe since my PC gaming days selling and buying or forming clans. Anyways, this is an introduction so....since it's NerdFitness my gaming history and fitness likes should be a good start :)

Favourite Games (past/present) include: CS 1.6 (computer sucked for source), Guild Wars, Half Life (all of them), Uncharted Series, racing games (GT in particular), The Walking Dead, Bioshock series, Portal, Zelda, Mario Galaxy, Mario Party, Smash Bros, God Of War Series, Dark Souls, Pro Bass Fishing, Duck Hunt (oh yeah!!)

Favourite Fitness Activities: P90X (where I started), Insanity (level 2), CrossFit, Strength and Conditioning, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, Triathalons, Swimming, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball (all sports really....), Cycling

Well...that's me! I'm probably missing some stuff but it'll come out as I comment :)

It's nice to be apart of such an amazing and supportive group! (Steve, you've built something really special)

LEVEL UP YOUR LIFE!!!

-- Benny

Founder of Young At Heart Fitness: http://yahfitness.com

DUDE! Would you believe that I like almost all of the games you mentioned? (Guild Wars, God of War, and Bass fishing are not my favorite)

And your fitness is as eclectic as mine! Weightlifting, Bodyweight, CrossFit, P90X (haven't tried Insanity), Swimming, Running, HIIT, Parkour, Bars, Volleyball, Football, Riding, and Gymnastics.

Your going to do great, sorry to here schooling has taken away your gaming rights :neglected: . But if it makes you feel better, my challenge is not playing ANY video games or watch t.v. until Sunday.

Welcome to the Rebellion!!

Yeah, it's a shame really. I am highly limited in my gaming privileges. I've barely been able to play a video game for more than 3 hours...unlike before where I could be on for 8+ at a time. IT WAS AWESOME!

Now I'm lucky to have a few hours a month. 

But, anyways. Thanks for the greeting LostOne! 

Keep fit and have fun!

-- Benny

Founder of Young At Heart Fitness: http://yahfitness.com

Archived