Forums are back in action! ×

Anwyl's journey to become a hero!

Hello all Anwyl reporting in for introductions!!

So to start off let's start with were I started. About 2years ago I walked into and Old Navy to get some jeans and to my horror found that I had increased to a size 40! After having a mental breakdown and buying to the jeans I quickly ran to go weigh myself, only to find I was 309lbs >.>

So after many yoyo diets/exercises I find myself joining nerd fitness at about 258lbs and much healthier then I have been before.

As far as my fitness goals. I am currently training for a mud run so I am mostly just running and doing strength training. I have found that I absouletly love running(something I didn't think possible haha)

I have always been a gamer so I feel that nerd fitness is an excellent fit for me..

Just a few of my favorite games include Final Fantasy series, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Borderlands, Portal, Ni No Kuni, World of Warcraft, and a lot of others that I can't seem to think of...(darn you selective memory!!)

I also enjoy a lot of anime and other things as well!!

Sorry for the long post haha but here is to the future!! Let's have fun and do things with stuff(legal stuff of course) well maybe legal.....

Level 2 Moon Elf Scout,

(STR)-7, (DEX)-2, (STA)-13, (WIS)-2, (CHA)-3

"The first wealth is health."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anwyls Master Challenge of Fire! My Twitter!

Welcome to Nerd Fitness!

I've had that problem with clothes to *sigh* XXL (sometimes XXXL) used to be my go to size. That's why I hate shopping for clothes, especially in the women's department (the fact that all women pants HAVE to cling to your body like a second skin is uncomfortable, and the shirts are always short or clingy)! Men's shirts and VERY loose pants were my only outfits. I wanted to join the Marines but the "that's it" moment came when I had a hard time tying my shoes!

Congratulations on your weight loss!

I've heard a lot of good thing about Chrono Trigger, but I've never tried it. HELLO FELLOW BORDERLAND AND PORTAL FAN!! My go-to games besides Bioshock, Elder Scrolls, and Mass Effect. "The cake is a lie" that pertains to those losing weight I think.

Hope you are doing a challenge, and good luck!

Thanks a lot Lost!! Haha i feel you with the pants. Even guy jeans are starting to get clingy its crazy! Chrono Trigger is an absolutely amazing game that you must MUST try!! I almost forgot completely about Elder Scrolls and Mass Effect(love them!). Yes the cake is most definitely a lie! Haha yeah I started my challenge yesterday! Hoping I can make it through!!

Hey Arucinogen! I watch a lot of different things. So of them are of course popular ones like Naruto, Fairy Tail, and Gurenn Lagann. Also Kaze no Stigma is a favorite. I love older series like Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Love Hina, Big O, and a lot of others haha. I am actually looking for some new animes to watch.

Level 2 Moon Elf Scout,

(STR)-7, (DEX)-2, (STA)-13, (WIS)-2, (CHA)-3

"The first wealth is health."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anwyls Master Challenge of Fire! My Twitter!

Archived