Forums are back in action! ×

Hey y'all! :)

Hi everyone!  My name is Mandy.  I found this site while doing research for the Paleo lifestyle.  I am just now beginning my journey, but am looking forward to meeting others and hopefully encouraging others as well.  

I am married to a wonderful man & fellow nerd and we have two kids.  My husband is an avid hiker/backpacker and I want to get healthy so I can keep up with him as well as our kiddos.  I have a degree in anthropology (archaeology---can you get any more nerdy than that???), but am currently an administrative assistant.  For fun, I like photography, reading fiction (mysteries/thrillers are my favorites), knitting (yes, I *do* have cats & no, I've not knitted any them sweaters...yet) & hiking/camping with my family.  Music-wise, I'm eclectic.  I listen to everything from rock to bluegrass.

I'm currently obsessed with "Game of Thrones"  (Die, Queen Cersei, die!) & am a huge Lord of the Rings fan.  I think that's about it!  :)

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."

~Henry David Thoreau

Yeah Cersei must die but Joffre first! Do a Vlad the Impaler execution plus setting him on fire! 

It's cool you guys are interested in hiking and backpacking. My once active family used to be in to that, we would hike so high on the mountains we saw the cliffs where paragliders took off. I miss those days, no it's just me, alone to motivate myself...JK :playful: I also have Nerd Fitness!

My music is eclectic to, it ranges from Death Metal to Swing and Oldies but Goodies.

Hope your challenge goes well!

Archived