Forums are back in action! ×

Hello! Fellow Nerd introduction

Hello everyone!

I have recently stumbled upon the NF website, and I must say, there is so much great information on it! 

I am a 19 year old male from Ontario, Canada.  I am currently sitting at a weight of 145 pounds (5 foot 8 inches) and I want to lose body fat and gain muscle.  I generally spend about 1h30 each day every 4 days (with one day rest) doing cardio, lifting free weights.  I have noticed some muscle gains (5 pound lifting increase every few months) but I am wanting to make some serious gains.

Health wise, I would consider myself healthy.  Blood tests confirm all normal readings. I generally eat 3 meals a day.  First being eggs, second being some sort of fish protein, and third being meat protein.  All meals usually have a big portion of vegetables.  I love me some vegetables!!

Currently playing Mario Kart 7 on 3DS and Golden Sun on DS.  Been getting into the God of War series and I must say, a great game!

What up fellow Nerd!

If your looking to build muscle and strength then I would suggest the Warrior class. Their goal is to take their strength training to whole new levels:

Warrior
This tank is incredibly strong and powerful, pushing weight like it’s his job. Which is good, because it IS his job. Big, bulky, and strong as an ox, Warriors constantly try to push themselves to be bigger, better, stronger. Eating and lifting are the only two things Warriors worry about. You do NOT want to go punch for punch with a Warrior. You will get destroyed.

Primary attributes: Strength
Training: Pure strength-building weight training, Olympic lifting.
Real life example: Any World’s Strongest Man competitor, any of the weightlifters in the Olympics.

I am an Adventurer for now, but I'm thinking of changing to Ranger in the next challenge. Adventurers are where the beginners go in order to test the waters, so to speak, and try out challenges with fellow Newbs. There are also experienced Nerds in the mix to help you out.

You don't have to create a NF character it's just something fun for us Nerds! Plus, we all have a image of us as heroes in our heads so making a character gives us something to strive to achieve in RL. Here's the link for more information on classes and such:

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/challenges/real-life-roleplaying-making-your-nf-characte-r13

PM me if you have any questions! Good luck!

Archived