Forums are back in action! ×

Hello to all Nerds

I have been reading the blog for the past few weeks now and am really excited to put the ideas into practice. I will be looking at taking the next challenge coming up in May and think it will be a blast.

Currently, my partner and I work in Cambodia and I've been letting some of the lifestyle here dictate my dietary habits. This I would like to change and know taking on the challenge is just what I need. I've spent several years studying Parkour & Crossfit training but neglecting my diet. Even with all the training I do on my own and with others I'm still not at my ideal weight or look and think now is the time to change that. 

So, I look forward to training along side all of you and wish everyone the best of luck. If there are any Nerds in or around Phnom Penh send me a message. 

Adaptable Energy - Assassin/Ranger

Level 1: STR 2: DEX 1: STA 3: CON 3: WIS 3: CHA 3

1st Challenge: June 3 - July 15, 2013

"I feel that no one can lead another to truth, because truth is infinite; it is a pathless land, and no one can tell you how to find it. No one can teach you to be an artist; another can only give you the brushes and canvas and show you the colours to use."

J. Krishnamurti, 1933

"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." Po - Kung-Fu Panda 2008

Hello and welcome to NF!

Parkour and Crossfit, nice combo! As soon as your diets in order you will be leaping off the walls like Spiderman, and Deadlifting 300lb. like a BOSS! I wish you all the luck in the next challenge.

Archived