Forums are back in action! ×

Have no fear, 341 is here!

Hey everybody!

I'm 341 and i live in the Netherlands. I'm a student who lives on his own and has a part time job to pay the bills. Needless to say, i dont have a lot of free time.. so when i get home for school or work, its very demotivational to have to grab my stuff and go to a gym, also a gym costs more money and in the past i went to different gyms and trained as hard as i could without any results.

Thats why i started looking on the internet for workouts that i could do at home (best decision ever, or at least in my top 10) and thats how i came across NF!

The way the posts are build, immediately grabbed my attention and kept me interested all the way. There are just so many helpful tips and challenges, that i just dont know where to start!

Just the other night (when i came across NF), i started reading till i got to a point where i had to force myself to go to sleep or else i wouldn't be able to wake up this morning xD.

So.. ehh.. thats me, super exited to be here and start levelling up! :D

- 341 -

Str : 1   Dex: 3

Sta: 2   Con: 1

Wis: 2   Cha: 2

Welcome Nerd!

I workout at home to, mainly because I live to far away from the nearest gym. Have you looked at Zuzana? Her workouts can be always done at home. She has two types, as many rounds as possible in a certain amount of time, or setting the stop watch and completing the workout she wrote as fast as you can. I love them! And then there is Get it Done Fitness, Genghisgirl, Blogilates, and Bar Brothers.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

@LostOne: Thanks, i'll definitely check them out and will make good use of your offer if i have any questions n.n

@Athena: Yeah, i was thinking of starting with that as well as trying the Paleo dieet. Only i'm not sure if its something for me seeing as i am underweight.. Also the websites with the recepis are in english and i dont know the dutch translation for all of them.. But i'll give it a try and see where that takes me ^^

- 341 -

Str : 1   Dex: 3

Sta: 2   Con: 1

Wis: 2   Cha: 2

Archived