Forums are back in action! ×

Introductions

The last 6 months has seen a few changes in my life - A new job in a new country. I am keeping the changes going with my new approach to fitness and diet. 

I have followed Nerd Fitness articles through the last year but now as I am beginning to apply them to my workout routine and lifestyle thought it would be a good time to join the community and introduce myself.

Nerd wise - I am a big science fiction, fantasy and cyberpunk fan. I used to be a star wars fan but after episode 3 swore an oath that George Lucas would not get any more of my money.

As mentioned above the move to the new country has made me examine what interests I want to pursue rather then just go along with what my circle of friends do so slowly getting back into comics (X-men fan) and looking into getting back into RPGS after almost 20 years away - although the geographical location means I have to rely of digital methods of reading/playing.

Hope to see you all on the boards

D

LOL The only Star Wars movies are IV-VI there are no others!

So how is the new country working out for you?

Hope to see you in the next challenge!

I was so disappointed with the entirety of the newer star wars that I feel the exact same way.  I don't care if disney bought the rights and they're making another 3 movies- I'm done with the franchise.  The same with EA games and activision/blizzard for the abomination that is Diablo 3.

what kind of rpgs do/did you like?

Archived