Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Friends! Can't wait to succeed together!

Hello friends.  There is nothing like working on self care with the encouragement of fellow nerds, so I am delighted that I found this community! 

For fitness, I love free weights, yoga, and bicycling. Dr. Who, Battlestar Galactica, and knitting are my favorite nerd things.

I have been interested in eating well and exercizing for about 8 years, but I struggle with consistency and focus, especially when there are sweets nearby. So I am happy to have a place to cultivate some accountability.  I'm definitely looking forward to the next 6 week challenge!

Level 1 Half-Elf Adventurer

STR 1 | STA 4 | CON 5 | WIS 4 | CHA 3

Current 6-Week Challenge

MyFitnessPal

Last Week Challenge

SWEETS!! They are the bane of humanity!

Welcome to Nerd Fitness! And I must say that is quite a combination of fitness hobbies, free weights and yoga along with biking. Not stuck on just one thing, I like that! Go Doctor Who!

Yes...I struggle to focus, hence the Ranger/Druid mix of fun stuff to do. I'm trying to figure out if specializing is right for me, but I don't have well formed goals around that.

Right now the goals are:

1. 10 pushups with good form (which seems to be what will help me get a better chaturanga pose)

2. Kick my baked goods habit by July 28

3. Commute by bicycle/walking three days per week until the first snow falls this autumn

Level 1 Half-Elf Adventurer

STR 1 | STA 4 | CON 5 | WIS 4 | CHA 3

Current 6-Week Challenge

MyFitnessPal

Last Week Challenge

Archived