Forums are back in action! ×

hello fellow rebell nerds

New here and joined because I heard about the community on "Fat Burning Man" show and then saw that there was a challenge starting soon.

Name is Dillon, I'm a Drupal front end dev, shoot for a paleo template type diet, get nerdy about all manner of things but alas I'm neither a trekkie or star wars fan.  The latter may ruin my nerd cred I realize but I ask that you be gentle w/ me. :rolleyes-new:

My First Challenge

To me, if life boils down to one thing, it's movement. To live is to keep moving.--Jerry Seinfeld

Neither am I dude :-)

I'm more of a Firefly, Doctor Who, video game, old time music, art, and book Nerd myself.

Are you joining the upcoming challenge?

Hey I'm a bit of a podcast freak, and I listened to Fat Burning Man for the first time because he was talking about Nerd Fitness.

I'm obviously a Star Wars fan but I've no idea what Drupal is. There are many layers to being a nerd but we all fit in here.

Welcome to the rebellion.

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

Neither am I dude :-)

I'm more of a Firefly, Doctor Who, video game, old time music, art, and book Nerd myself.

Are you joining the upcoming challenge?

Yes just joined for the challenge will stay for the community. Are you doing this challenge? Thanks for the welcome.

My First Challenge

To me, if life boils down to one thing, it's movement. To live is to keep moving.--Jerry Seinfeld

Hey I'm a bit of a podcast freak, and I listened to Fat Burning Man for the first time because he was talking about Nerd Fitness.

I'm obviously a Star Wars fan but I've no idea what Drupal is. There are many layers to being a nerd but we all fit in here.

Welcome to the rebellion.

Drupal is a geekier (in perception) version of Wordpress, web dev stuff. We will have to compare podcast collections.  Thanks for the welcome

My First Challenge

Archived