Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, I am Gingerbomber, 34 yrs old, 1 kid and have hypothyroidism. It is SO hard for me to loose weight, and if I actually do it creeps back, even with exercise. I know part of it is stress and anxiety

so my plan- eat more regular balanced meals, add more strength to my workouts (i do yoga, pilates and fast walking-slow jogging), work on how i handle stress and anxiety

also the classes- i picked adventurer since i did not fit into one, is that ok? :panda:

Yeah it's all good! Beginners majority of the time head to the Adventurer's guild.

Are you going to do the current challenge?

Hi, I am Gingerbomber, 34 yrs old, 1 kid and have hypothyroidism. It is SO hard for me to loose weight, and if I actually do it creeps back, even with exercise. I know part of it is stress and anxiety

so my plan- eat more regular balanced meals, add more strength to my workouts (i do yoga, pilates and fast walking-slow jogging), work on how i handle stress and anxiety

also the classes- i picked adventurer since i did not fit into one, is that ok? :panda:

I have hypothyroidism and used to use it as an excuse to be overweight and not try to lose weight - "it's just too hard." I now know it's NOT too hard, it just takes more determination and more time to lose weight. It's definitely possible, it's just harder for us. I have a friend who's lost 80 pounds in 6 months by eating better, working out and running. He acts like everyone would lose the same amount if they just tried as hard as he has. I told him he had it easy and went into all the hard work he's done. And then I told him I did the same thing last year (for 4 months) and only lost 5 pounds. He shut up. He may have lost more weight, but I'm tougher than him. ;)

level 1 Amazon. Scout at heart, training with the Adventurers.
STR 1 / DEX 1 / STA 2 / CON 4 / WIS 4.5 / CHA 4.5

Archived