Forums are back in action! ×

Tap..is anyone here?

Hello everyone!! I have come to the sad conclusion after getting weighed at the Dr's office that I need to do something about my health. At first I went to the store and saw all these fitness mags and they scared me to death. The only running I do is in my games.heh. Anyway a friend recommended this site, and I have to say I like it and agree with it's philosophy. I am currently on day 2 of Whole 30, and so far it is kicking my ass. I know I will need reinforcements to help me make the lasting change i need to make to be able to ensure that I don't die of a heart attack at 40. I look forward to getting to know all of you. If you would like to be accountability buddies just drop me a line!

One year from now, you will wish you had started today.

My Blog

Welcome to NF!

My friend mindytx is currently doing the Whole 30, and it is tough! I bet she would be glad to help you out and keep you accountable!

LOL if I ran in real life, the same amount I did in Skyrim or Fallout, I would have smoking hot body!

If you want any help, just want to rant, or would like some workout information just PM me!

Archived