Forums are back in action! ×

Totally random, but if you could pick ONE fantasy outfit to be acceptable in your day-to-day wardrobe, what would it be? This could be a costume from a favorite show or movie, or pieces of a fantasy-themed outfit you think would work well together. How about it?

I would pick this, from Once Upon a Time's closet:

tumblr_ly4e9mJ9RO1qzi5ezo1_500.jpg

But without the pigeon. Not like the poo would show up on the outfit.... I'd just prefer a falcon is all.

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

If I could wear a corset everyday I'd be happy. Back when I did ghost tours in Gettysburg I had fantastic posture because I spent 5 to 8 hours in a corset 5 days a week. So there's that, but my ren faire corset is prettier and more fun to wear out in social situations. Sadly I've only had it out recently for Halloween costumes.

Storytelling Rebel
| Blog | Twitter

"“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising." ~ Rumi

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-to-star-in-Conan-r

Any time it's socially acceptable for me to walk around without a shirt on, I'm happy. I don't care if I have the body for it or not, I just like walking around without a shirt. Also, the shorter the shorts I can wear, the better. If I could walk around in the following outfit like Justin from 70's big, I'd be happy.

shorts.png

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Outside of a suit of full plate, I do wish cloaks would make a comeback. I'd look awesome in a cloak.

I feel like this is conflicting, you can't see you in a cloak.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

ngbbs4811043e87e8f.jpeg daily wear

I actually am in the process of scanning the internet looking for steampunk patterns to modify for daily work wear for when I get smaller in size and it's more acceptable. I already have a steampunk coat. Trying to figure out how to make a Jedi robe like the above work as well.

Level 1 Dwarf Half-Dragon Monk

Monk Apprentice. My Current Challenge.

STR: 1 | STA:1 | DEX: 0 | CON: 0| WIS: 1 | CHA: 0

"Do or do not. There is no try." -Awesome Short Dude

I already have one of my favorite fantasy outfits, if it can be considered fantasy. I love a long coat/trench coat paired with a nice full-sized fedora. Now that is classy! I rock it whenever I please and I don't care. :D

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3

For me:

adrian smith eisenhorn

For her:

Dnd tiefling3e

For the rest of you shrubs:

Dnd treant

• Like 1

Current Challenge: (Feb-Mar 21) Step by Step

My Epic Quest Character Sheet  *** Old Challenges and Links hidden below

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2012) 1st (Scout) 2nd (Scout) *** (2013) 3rd (Warrior) 4th (Warrior) 5th (Warrior) 6th (Assassin) ***

(2014) 7th (Ranger) 8th (Scout) 9th (Monk) 10th (Scout) *** (2015) 11th (Ranger) 12th (Ranger) 13th (Ranger) 14th (Ranger) 15th (Scout) 16th (Scout) *** (2016) 17th (Ranger) 18th (Scout) 19th (Scout) 20th (Rebel)

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

Past groups: The Wild Hunt 6 *** The Serenity Crew *** The Wild Hunt 5 *** The Wild Hunt 4 *** The Wild Hunt 3 *** The Wild Hunt 2 *** The Wild Hunt 1 *** Browncoats

Achievements: (20 Sep 2014) Completed first half marathon *** (17 Feb 2014) Finished mission to bring body fat from over 25% to under 12% over six months (trying to repeat that now)

Well, if I don't need to have it, Spacemarine Terminator Armor. Teleport to work in full 40k glory, even if I'd need to leave it in the parking lot.

As for whats actually acquirable/in my closet, walking around in my larping gear would be fun(knight tabard, leather armor, pvc and foam weapons).

Lvl 4 Dragonborn (Dungeons and Dragons not Skyrim) Warrior

STR:8.5 DEX:3 STA:10.5 CON:7.5 WIS:5 CHA:4

MyFitnessPal (Looking for NerdFitness PPL)

Current Challenge

Completed:PMyrrh's Viking Winter PMyrrh's Path of the Persevering Paladin Brazen and Unabashed 5 minute Spartan Plank 50/50 Squats

COLD ASS VIKING CHALLENGE: 30/30

100%
100%

I already have one of my favorite fantasy outfits, if it can be considered fantasy. I love a long coat/trench coat paired with a nice full-sized fedora. Now that is classy! I rock it whenever I please and I don't care. :D

Most definitely classy, that, especially when worn with a painfully sharp suit, some danger high voltage socks and two-tone Stacy Adams wingtips. 

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson