Forums are back in action! ×

Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

I may even have card stock at home.  I would just need to get some ink for the printer.  Then I can make the "You're Awesome" cards too.

You are making "You're Awesome" cards too? (You are...but advertise it too much and you start to look pompous ;) )

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

You are making "You're Awesome" cards too? (You are...but advertise it too much and you start to look pompous ;) )

Something I saw while Stumbling around.  And really, when do I not look pompous?  I majored in it.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Update time:  I didn't get the job at the game company.  I was highly considered, but they went with hiring from within, which I can appreciate.  The search continues.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

At least you are positive about it! I don't think I got the job at the Mental Health Center either, but they just never called :(

*crosses fingers, toes and eyes that you get something soon that you will love*

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

It would have been fun, there is no doubt.  Especially when they would have sent me to cons on their dime.  Life moves on.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

This morning was...  I know there's a correct word, but I can't think of it at the moment; which should give you some indication as to how the morning went.  It really started last night.  I went for the Advanced Body Weight Workout because I need to step it up a little.  Instead of keeping it to the 3 circuits, I went for 5.  I was feeling invincible, so I must have thought I needed to be taken down a peg or two.  I made it through, a sweaty mess, showered and eventually went to sleep.  Woke up this morning for my 4am jump rope session.  It's still 10 below and as soon as I got out of bed, I could feel what I did last night.  That was the slowest jumps I have done since the Jump Rope Challenge began.  I was moving at most, half speed.  I'm feeling slow and sore, but by the tiny gods staring at me from under my monitor, I feel good!  I thought I was mighty yesterday.  Watch out Wednesday, I am here now, ready to crush you like so much stepped on cheese.  I am Jitters and you will fear me!

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

January 29th, 20XX: Puff the Magic Dragon - Peter, Paul and Mary.  This song was one that I always enjoyed singing with my mom growing up.  She told me that someday, I will too, stop believing in dragons.  I told her that it's okay because even if I stop believing, I can still dream.  And apparently, I still do.  The magic and wonder of a child is a terrific thing.  Last night, it was story time before bed for the kids.  My son grabbed this book and read it to us (he's getting too big) and when he finished, he asked if I had the song on my iPod so we could listen to it before bed.  We all sang along (including my 2 year old daughter when she wasn't dancing) and it made me realize that my dreams are alive and well.  By becoming the adult I want to be, I've ensured that part of my childhood will follow me wherever I go.  "Don't let life randomly kick you into the adult you don't want to become" - Chris Hadfield

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm here for you. ;)

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"I don't care what you believe in.  Just believe in it."

Watched Serenity this weekend.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"Don't let life randomly kick you into the adult you don't want to become" - Chris Hadfield

You know, where where you 20 years ago? This quote alone would have helped immensely I think.

and your parenting stories make me all watery eyed.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

20 years ago, I would have been not really caring much for becoming any kind of adult.  

I hear I have that effect on people.  I'm kind of like an onion that way.  

2b38b33a27ab71d95ca418926995096f202bfd38

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I had one of those Cabbage Patch Kids with "real" hair when I was a kid and practiced braiding for hours and hours.  I can do a good french braid on myself to this day.  I also like the look of fish scale braids (I'm not sure if that's the real name or something I made up).  You basically use 5 strands instead of 3.  Also underbraiding is really pretty, too. It makes the braid stand out on top of the hair, if that makes sense.  I think the mathematics behind braiding was what really kept me interested, but it was also very pretty!

I was going to try the 5-ball pattern next.  I'm glad it has a name (even if you made it up).  Underbraiding, is that doing the regular braid backwards, for lack of a better term?  The pattern I used was a reverse cascade, which is backwards from what is basic with juggling.  I wanted to try that too and see how it looked.  I'm thinking this weekend will be a braid training weekend for me.  I hope my daughter can sit still long enough for it.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

that 5 strand braid is called a fishtail braid, but fish scale is close enough obviously. The reverse cascade pattern is a classic braid and the opposite (the regular cascade pattern) I have always just called a reverse braid...but underbraiding is a great term.

If she wont sit still, go buy a styling head from Sally's :D

A man who can cook, clean, sew, braid hair, is cute and has a dirty mind....mmmmm....but you aren't overemotional right? bc that ruins shit :(

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

tumblr_md2yrgMQNR1qi3hz2o1_400.gif

This is why I adore you, Bats.  

I missed so much awesome here!

That said : Boobytrap backwards is partyboob. Carry on.

Jitters The. Clown's PartyBoob Emporium.  Come on down for a motorboat of a party.  

that 5 strand braid is called a fishtail braid, but fish scale is close enough obviously. The reverse cascade pattern is a classic braid and the opposite (the regular cascade pattern) I have always just called a reverse braid...but underbraiding is a great term.

If she wont sit still, go buy a styling head from Sally's :D

A man who can cook, clean, sew, braid hair, is cute and has a dirty mind....mmmmm....but you aren't overemotional right? bc that ruins shit :(

I feel like I am the right amount of emotion for each situation, but everyone varies on what they can tolerate.  I'm no drama queen if that's what you mean.  Unless I don't get my bacon.  Then the wife and kids laugh at my meltdowns...  Not really, but it's a fun visual.  Styling head?  Should I even ask?

Level 2 Warforged Druid

A mile walk at lunch cause it was not below 0.  Granted it was zero, but the wind has died down and it's still 10 degrees warmer than this morning.  So, the walk felt good, I feel energized (more than before) and today is more than half over for me.  And I have a dragon drawing from my son!  I forgot about that.  He was drawing last night and made me a pretty cool dragon.  

tumblr_n06eetjwCs1skbydco1_500.png

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

My sister is taking cosmetology classes and has one of those. Everytime I visit I think there's a person sitting at her desk. Nope... just a head. Creepy.

Also, after catching up with your thread I wanted to say 1)  Awesome job kicking the ABWW's butt!  I can't believe you did 5 circuits, that's amazing.  Kudos.  2) I love Puff The Magic Dragon!! My mom and I used to sing that as well. Such a great song/story. 3) Your son is awesome and I love that dragon.

That is all.

Wow, it's a thing.  I might need two so I can have one at work.  *insert devilish grin here

69005_1350711173.gif

Yeah, I'm not really sure what happened with going to 5, but there it is.  

Raxie's presence reminds me.  Friday is Top Hat day.  Wear them if you've got them.  I'll have pictures at the end of the day when I can post off my phone's SD card.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And remember

39140713.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid